3065 - Olivia's Treehouse

tigereyes5811

That told us more about your browsing habit than anything else as Google used it to predict your searching needs ;) ;) :nudge: :nudge:

Well, unless Lego stands for lesbian in some part of the human language then I have absolutely no idea why that came up first and I don't travel either. Maybe I should have read "Olivia the Pig" more often. Ha. Or perhaps my computer just knows I am a lesbian trapped inside a mans body. :mosking: And I get the Monty Python referance. ;)

I posted this deal in the Canadian forums when it went live a week ago.  Make sure to use the additional 10% off $100 coupon promo code.  I picked these up at $17.17 apiece (not including tax) with that deal.  Deal runs until the 16th, I believe.  I'm shocked more CAN investors haven't cleared out the inventory at this price.

I posted this deal in the Canadian forums when it went live a week ago.  Make sure to use the additional 10% off $100 coupon promo code.  I picked these up at $17.17 apiece (not including tax) with that deal.  Deal runs until the 16th, I believe.  I'm shocked more CAN investors haven't cleared out the inventory at this price.

Yes thanks I did add the $10 online code, which after 12% tax in BC makes these just under $20 all said and done. :)  

Cheers

I guess a question would be if the set is so popular, will it be coming back on the primary market?

I think Olivia is a hotcake and she just doesn't know it yet.

Funny, I had a relationship with an Olivia at one point. Short one though. Man do I agree with your statement in hindsight!

Nice! I ordered a bunch as well. Chose ship to store,  so hoping they aren`t smashed. How are yours?

Mine were all in pretty good shape.  Nothing awful.

At least they didn't have the giant stickers on them this time - yeah, I know they peel off easily, but it still freaks me out to see something that could damage a precious LEGO box.