71006 - The Simpsons House

Jeff Mack

The Simpsons House  

549 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about The Simpsons House?

• Love it!
    • Could be better.
    • Hate it.
    • Don't care either way.
  2. 2. How do you feel about investment potential?

• It's a winner!
    • It's okay.
    • It stinks.
  3. 3. Are you interested to see more sets for The Simpsons?

• Yes, please!
    • No, thank you.
    • Couldn't care less.

I'm not a huge fan of The Simpsons myself , but I would say that roughly 25 years (that's a lot !!) of running TV shows (plus a movie , comics, videogames, etc.)  have definitively helped to build a huge fan base .

I would say the Simpson franchise will always sell to somebody due to the endless followers and the constant presence to the eyes of yougers and less (target age could be 15-40 y.o. ?)

in short words : winner

Thanks for that, saves me having to write it  - and you put it better.

The problem with this set is that there is ZERO appeal for non Simpsons fans.  It's a boring looking house.

see above :)

Place a pre order as soon as you can as these will run out quicker than the Maersk Triple-E.  Even though I can't stand the Simpsons (I wish them all a nasty, painful death), I release that I'm in the minority and this theme will be ****-U-***-E.

3 pages of replies within a day of original post says it all.

You'll have to order them with a paper bag on your head :) Just keep thinking its an investment. UK point,

VIP members of Lego and diehard Simpsons fans rejoice because you may be able to purchase this set next month starting on the 17th! According to the Lego calendar for February, there will be VIP access to buy an unknown exclusive set. Could it be The Simpsons House? Or perhaps to coincide with The Lego Movie, Captain MetalBeard's Sea Cow or Benny's Spaceship?

The Brick Fan

11814439106_76d7c12644_o.png

Guest TabbyBoy

VIP members of Lego and diehard Simpsons fans rejoice because you may be able to purchase this set next month starting on the 17th! According to the Lego calendar for February, there will be VIP access to buy an unknown exclusive set. Could it be The Simpsons House? Or perhaps to coincide with The Lego Movie, Captain MetalBeard's Sea Cow or Benny's Spaceship?

The Brick Fan

It'll be sold out by the 18th!

The Brick Fan

according to this, it wont be released until april...

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-simpsons-series-13-collectible-minifigures-confirmed-may-2014/

Guest TabbyBoy

Only if you buy the entire UK's supply....... again. :P:turned:

You got me!  That's why I'm going to open a new VIP account for this very purpose. Even though I'm not a Simpsons fan, they are probably the most famous TV family albeit animated, the theme is timeless and what better set than their house?  If I can scroll down to 99 at time of purchase, I'm taking a punt on this one.  I missed out on the Maersk 3E as I was away for a few days but, I've backordered some.

Guest TabbyBoy

Only if you buy the entire UK's supply....... again. :P:turned:

That's the beauty of Asda, you can buy the lot and they won't bat an eyelid.

That was the original rumored release date which could still end up being true. Since next month's calendar doesn't actually give a name as to what will be available in the VIP preview for some reason, we won't know until the whole thing is revealed or until the time comes to order it off Shop-at-Home.

given the price point, it's interesting that the set number doesn't start with "one-zero".  could this be exempt from the "no-discount on exclusives" rule?

i used to be a simpsons fan, but haven't really thought about them for years.  an interesting choice between this @ $200 and Orthanc for personal collection.

gw-