What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My used 10179 has finally found a new home. Sold for about $1400. I've had it for a year or 2, paid around $950. Won't be a huge money maker after fees, but happy to make money at all. 2013 is going to be expensive for new sets with Hobbit, but I am currently trying to find those sets that will be the next to jump.

finally started loading some stuff to sell

Sold a 2012 Holiday set for 18 bucks plus shipping.

net should be around 15 pure profit.

So bibious, you are the ONE driving the price down? I've sold four and now I'll have to lower my price a lot to compete or hold on to them. I sold the last for $26.90 including shipping.

But then, I did know that the price would go down as everyone started getting their shipments and unloading some.

OOPS, I spoke too soon, just accepted a best offer of $42 for two including shipping! Now only twenty to go! hahaha

Haha I was hoping it would go up. 24 hour auction starting at 17.99 hoping it would get more bites but only 1 bid. Oh well its a free set :) Nice job on selling for 26.90! that is a solid price. I still have some 2011 holiday sets left but no real bites on them Do you think these will go up after some time?

So bibious, you are the ONE driving the price down? I've sold four and now I'll have to lower my price a lot to compete or hold on to them. I sold the last for $26.90 including shipping.

But then, I did know that the price would go down as everyone started getting their shipments and unloading some.

OOPS, I spoke too soon, just accepted a best offer of $42 for two including shipping! Now only twenty to go! hahaha

My first holiday set is currently at $26.01 with free shipping on eBay with about 30 minutes left of the auction! I doubt it will go up anymore but we'll see

Sold my one and only 10188, after fees and all I made $10, actual just under $10. Not proud of the $10 I made, but glad to free up room of a set that doesn't seem to be going EOL anytime soon. I'll pick another one up when and if the 'Live Star' actually does go EOL, until then I'm not tying my money up in another one of those.

Sold my one and only 10188, after fees and all I made $10, actual just under $10. Not proud of the $10 I made, but glad to free up room of a set that doesn't seem to be going EOL anytime soon. I'll pick another one up when and if the 'Live Star' actually does go EOL, until then I'm not tying my money up in another one of those.

I have thought about doing this as well, but would only do this via my local craigslist. Wouldn't make any money off it otherwise. Freeing up the cash is nice though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold some more used sets on ebay 7498 Police Station 3181 Passenger Plane 7316 Life on Mars set 7101 Lightsaber Duel About $135 for the 4, which is just a little more than I had into them, which is good since 2 were purchased new, but my son liked the older police station better and didn't want another plane.

Lol would you like me to start the new "where are the chicks" thread (as you so eloquently described :P) so you don't get smacked down by lady agro. I can shout out to the AFFOL's, one chick to another and wouldn't mind knowing if there are any other gals around too.

I'm Tammy ... I'm a girl ... and addicted to LEGO of the non-friends variety !

Girl lurker but I do like the "Friends" sets. I like LOTS of themes!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear it. I like just about everything LEGO myself.

Welcome to the site! A woman's touch is sorely needed around here.

Yes, we really do. This place reaks of masculinity.

On a side note, I haven't sold anything yet, but I shall update you guys when I have!