What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 9 years later...

About everything. Not ready for December I think. I am up to about 11 shipments a night which is killing me. I haven't had time to even calculate profit so that I could be happy about it (although I know Im making it).

Today:

Jedi Cruiser

Passenger Train

2 Technic Racecars

a lot of minifigures

Used Destinys Bounty for $100 (I paid 50 on wednesday)

Clone Trooper Lieutenant

And various other small items (42 listings in all)

I will be up until at least 3-4AM packing stuff. AND, I get to go to work at 8AM! YAY!

About everything. Not ready for December I think. I am up to about 11 shipments a night which is killing me. I haven't had time to even calculate profit so that I could be happy about it (although I know Im making it).

Today:

Jedi Cruiser

Passenger Train

2 Technic Racecars

a lot of minifigures

Clone Trooper Lieutenant

I will be up until at least 3-4AM packing stuff. AND, I get to go to work at 8AM! YAY!

Sounds just like me. Cramming for three tests till about 3 AM and then I have to be in school by 8 AM. That is a lot of stuff sold. Keep up the good work.

I was updating the Daily Deals thread about the TRU deals today and saw a few sales trickle in this morning.

Space Shuttle Expedition - $200 (with  non-perfect box)

Ninjago: Fangpyre Truck Ambush - $90

Dino: Tower Takedown - $35

A couple poly bags

Maybe some more will sell tonight.

The Republic Gunship 7676 I bought for $60 shipped w/ box & instructions and some sealed bags and unused sticker sheet is missing Obi-Wan and Plo Koon.  I'm about 2/3 the way through building it right now.  The listing said the kid started it and got bored.  He didn't make it far, because one of the bags he didn't open started on like page 30.  No missing pieces yet.  I did find a Nerf dart, some scope from a toy gun, parts from a CARS Grand Prix set, and a quarter mixed in the open bags.  I have a new Obi-Wan and Plo Koon on the way.

The Queen Anne's Revenge I got complete with box for $40 should be on the way, to my surprise.

I was updating the Daily Deals thread about the TRU deals today and saw a few sales trickle in this morning.

Space Shuttle Expedition - $200 (with  non-perfect box)

Ninjago: Fangpyre Truck Ambush - $90

Dino: Tower Takedown - $35

A couple poly bags

Maybe some more will sell tonight.

The Republic Gunship 7676 I bought for $60 shipped w/ box & instructions and some sealed bags and unused sticker sheet is missing Obi-Wan and Plo Koon.  I'm about 2/3 the way through building it right now.  The listing said the kid started it and got bored.  He didn't make it far, because one of the bags he didn't open started on like page 30.  No missing pieces yet.  I did find a Nerf dart, some scope from a toy gun, parts from a CARS Grand Prix set, and a quarter mixed in the open bags.  I have a new Obi-Wan and Plo Koon on the way.

The Queen Anne's Revenge I got complete with box for $40 should be on the way, to my surprise.

At least you know you up $.25 so far.

Sold a bunch of used sets recently, moved 2259 Ninjago Skull Motorbike ($20), 3 Exoforce sets, 8111,8113,8114($60), 3 PotC sets 4182,4183,4192($60), and a sealed Kingdoms Knight's Showdown ($20).  Not big stuff, but clearing out a lot of sets that need a new home.

• Like 1

Today:

Jedi Cruiser

Passenger Train

2 Technic Racecars

a lot of minifigures

Clone Trooper Lieutenant

Ouch, that's a lot of shipments for one day. I would definitely recommend figuring your profits out so you at least know the work is worth that time.

I'm tired of shipping and I've only had around 90 sales for the month. The burnout from holiday selling after the excitement from the first 4-6 weeks isn't touched on very much. The buying is always fun (I love finding good deals), the storing/hoarding is borderline fun as you watch your stash grow, but the trips to the storage unit/picture taking/posting listing after listing/printing labels/wrapping/boxing/shipping/dealing with any questions or problems post-shipping portion can get tedious.

All that being said, it will have been my 4-6 mos/yr part time job for about 5 years by the time I get out of the game in a few years, and I'll take doing this over lots of other part time jobs out there!

Ouch, that's a lot of shipments for one day. I would definitely recommend figuring your profits out so you at least know the work is worth that time.

I'm tired of shipping and I've only had around 90 sales for the month. The burnout from holiday selling after the excitement from the first 4-6 weeks isn't touched on very much. The buying is always fun (I love finding good deals), the storing/hoarding is borderline fun as you watch your stash grow, but the trips to the storage unit/picture taking/posting listing after listing/printing labels/wrapping/boxing/shipping/dealing with any questions or problems post-shipping portion can get tedious.

All that being said, it will have been my 4-6 mos/yr part time job for about 5 years by the time I get out of the game in a few years, and I'll take doing this over lots of other part time jobs out there!

Yeah - I use set prices so I more mean I know I am making a pretty good profit and how much for each thing - just not really adding it all together yet.

I don't sell something unless i am netting 10% after everything so I think it was a good weekend. Couple of those had larger markups as well.

• Like 1

Yeah - I use set prices so I more mean I know I am making a pretty good profit and how much for each thing - just not really adding it all together yet.

I don't sell something unless i am netting 10% after everything so I think it was a good weekend. Couple of those had larger markups as well.

Very nice :)

if you dont mind me asking, how much did they sell for?

Don`t mind at all! $20 each on Kijiji. Oddly enough, after I listed I got an email from buyer #1 about 20min later (impeccable timing haha). 2nd buyer messaged couple days later. Honestly, I could have listed them on ebay for higher but figured I`d take a little less then $9 each to do nothing instead. Worked out very well. Do you have some as well? 

yes I have four tucked away, also from superstore! was thinking of selling them too to make room!

Right on! It`s a great little set. Still surprised of the popularity though, but maybe I shouldn`t be because of that fact. Kijiji is great for that. Better then craigslist up here for sure. No fees and minimal hassle (for the most part).