What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 3 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy

60104 Airport unboxed £80 cash (£32).

60103 Airshow £75 cash (£33).

60124 Volcano £70 cash (£27.50).

10248 F40 £110 cash (£40).

10242 Mini in v1 box £80 cash (£40).

10218 Pet Shop £100 cash (£96).

4x 42000 Technic Race Car £500 cash (£40ea).

4209 Fire Plane £40 cash (£14).

10x 75111 Darth Vader £100 cash (£10.90ea)

3x 60057 Camper £100 cash (£9ea).

10x green baseplates £40 cash (25p ea).

Edited by TabbyBoy

Guest TabbyBoy

10x 60052 Cargo Trains, 10x 7895 Points & 10x 7499 Flex/Straight Tracks all for £1500 cash.

These are from the 66493 Super Pack meaning that I got 10x 60050 Train Stations for free! ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Been a bit quiet with local sales until this afternoon:

25x 7499 and 25x 7895 train tracks for £500 cash (from part of auction lot, so I'd estimate £75 paid for those 50 boxes with some minor shelf wear). I've kept the best boxes (a dozen of each) aside to bundle with complete train sets.

Swapped 4x 10218 Pet Shops for a 10221 SSD... yes I know it's Star Wars, but it'll be gone by next week for a lot more! ?

On 2/5/2019 at 6:59 PM, TabbyBoy said:

Been a bit quiet with local sales until this afternoon:

25x 7499 and 25x 7895 train tracks for £500 cash (from part of auction lot, so I'd estimate £75 paid for those 50 boxes with some minor shelf wear). I've kept the best boxes (a dozen of each) aside to bundle with complete train sets.

Swapped 4x 10218 Pet Shops for a 10221 SSD... yes I know it's Star Wars, but it'll be gone by next week for a lot more! ?

train tracks.. somebody must have been building a large city scale train track.. or wasnt it a single buyer?

Guest TabbyBoy
9 hours ago, crayxlp said:

train tracks.. somebody must have been building a large city scale train track.. or wasnt it a single buyer?

Maybe... It was a single buyer, I assume reseller scum as he checked the seals. It worked out at £10 a box for him so 50p profit is possible after fees and a lot of work! There's no real money in these as they've been replaced with something similar. Auctions are good for getting stuff dirt cheap, but you need to get there early.

As long as I shift stock with minimal effort, I don't care who they are or what they do with it. One thing is for certain... all customers can buy as much as they want without limits ?

I sold a set of the 41634 & 41635 Emmett & Wyldstyle for $110.  I could've held out for more money but with the rate prices are dropping on eBay, I'll take a profit margin of 190% buy-in price.  I shipped it out to what looks like a drop shipper in Oregon who didn't bat an eye at the price at all.  So that's a good sign.

Buy-in was about $30 for them both.  At this point in the game, you grab your money and go. 

Time to spend it on more important things...like more LEGO sets...or you know, preparing for Valentine's Day.

• Like 5

Guest TabbyBoy
12 minutes ago, TANV said:

I sold a set of the 41634 & 41635 Emmett & Wyldstyle for $110.  I could've held out for more money but with the rate prices are dropping on eBay, I'll take a profit margin of 190% buy-in price.  I shipped it out to what looks like a drop shipper in Oregon who didn't bat an eye at the price at all.  So that's a good sign.

Buy-in was about $30 for them both.  At this point in the game, you grab your money and go. 

Time to spend it on more important things...like more LEGO sets...or you know, preparing for Valentine's Day.

Can I assume that you don't accept returns?

didn't sell it today, however, I just sent off to amazon 60 dimensions sets, that average price is around $27 for $1613 worth of dimensions prior to shipping and fees.

props to Slimers at $30+, Teen Titans and Ninjago team packs for boosting the overall margins

p.s. I dumped a few stragglers from series 1, Chima, LOTR, etc, I think they produced a TON of those, still sub $10

• Like 2

Just now, BricksBrotha said:

Benny Brickheadz, dented box for 47.35 Paid $10 then $5 for shipping (Love 1lb shippers!)

probably could have had a better sale price, oh well recouped some cost. Now i am going to sit on the stash of mint boxes and see what happens next.

Where did you find it? I went on target online and said coming soon. Did you find in stores?

Edited by 167pilot
removed what should be a seperate post

Sold a set of four Lego Movie 2 Brickheadz today on eBay for $208 shipped. Listed them this morning and sold in two hours to one of those export guys. Guess I listed it too low. Doh!

Edit: Just noticed he's a zero feedback export guy but his shipping address is confirmed so I'm covered if I ship there.

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Sold a set of four Lego Movie 2 Brickheadz today on eBay for $208 shipped. Listed them this morning and sold in two hours to one of those export guys. Guess I listed it too low. Doh!

Edit: Just noticed he's a zero feedback export guy but his shipping address is confirmed so I'm covered if I ship there.

These have been holding pretty steadily from what I can gather. I have 3 of each and am torn between posting them individually or as a set.

37 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

I had no problem shipping to the forwarding address so far, but I always used FedEx for the carrier so I can get signature by default for the service I chose.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

They're still rolling on Bricklink for more than that, with only a 3% fee.

You can list higher than the low prices on Bricklink if you have all 4. International buyers would rather pay more for the items to get them shipped in the same package. I'm not getting less than $60 a piece of them

5 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

They're still rolling on Bricklink for more than that, with only a 3% fee.

You can list higher than the low prices on Bricklink if you have all 4. International buyers would rather pay more for the items to get them shipped in the same package. I'm not getting less than $60 a piece of them

Thanks for the advice! I have a Bricklink profile but have never sold anything there. I haven't shipped anything international either, other than eBay's GSP, which isn't really international for me.

• Like 1