What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 3 years later...
can't keep sand baseplates in stock on amazon  at $24.99 fba.  making me sick with greed.  next round is going for $29.99.
remember when these were $5 (or less) everywhere...  good times.
even more satisfying is that my wife thought i was a fool for loading up on these and repeatedly said so. 
now when we go out and have a nice dinner i reminder her how many baseplates worth it cost.
IMG_0568.JPG.c8b2ace55aa6aa1eaeda4524b67f35e6.JPG

My wife had the same reaction. I’ve got a similar stack.

I’m hated from Amazon, so I’ll have to hit other platforms.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

My sale today has got to be the WEIRDEST! So I listed a 40335(Space Rocket Ride GwP) and a 40292(Christmas Gift GwP)but I listed them AS A BUNDLE for $32.99! I know it is weird and I did not think ANYBODY would buy it, but whatever. 2 HOURS and 10 MINUTES later it was sold! To a guy named Walt who lives in Orlando Florida! https://www.ebay.com/itm/133094287064?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

21 minutes ago, Saruman said:

My sale today has got to be the WEIRDEST! So I listed a 40335(Space Rocket Ride GwP) and a 40292(Christmas Gift GwP)but I listed them AS A BUNDLE for $32.99! I know it is weird and I did not think ANYBODY would buy it, but whatever. 2 HOURS and 10 MINUTES later it was sold! To a guy named Walt who lives in Orlando Florida! https://www.ebay.com/itm/133094287064?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

well, the lowest BIN listing price for 40335 is $29, and $21 for 40292, so your price is actually a steal. That's why it's sold that fast

• Like 1

well, the lowest BIN listing price for 40335 is $29, and $21 for 40292, so your price is actually a steal. That's why it's sold that fast

I was thinking the same thing. I sold my pair of Rockets for $22 each. Free shipping, I would’ve bought his bundle too.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, donbee said:

I was thinking the same thing. I sold my pair of Rockets for $22 each. Free shipping, I would’ve bought his bundle too.

I wanted to get rid of the sets. Figured nobody would want BOTH of the sets so I priced it lower. Maybe I should have priced it at 39.99 and lowered it if needed.

I am selling other bundles but they are a little bit on the pricey side.

sand baseplates moving now at $32.99 2x per order no less.  getting down to the bottom of the stash.

its a bittersweet realization that i could have just ordered sand baseplates by the 100 from amazon at msrp or slightly reduced and done far better than almost any other well thought out plan or multi-hour multi-state clearance jaunt even before factoring in time, gas, frustration and yes mildred - f'n tax free NH.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 9

11 hours ago, Phil B said:

Sold my Elves Dragons over the last few weeks:

41172 Water Dragon for $80 (buy-in $11)
41175 Fire Dragon for $125 (buy-in $18)
41179 Queen Dragon for $230 (buy-in $17)

All FBA

water dragon's on amazon, walmart, target 2017 permasale for $12.99 - good times. back up the truck weeks on end.  if only.

mondo lifetime sales rank.  another obvious winner in plain sight.  

i'm down to my last couple. 

hopefully my daughters don't miss 'em.  (ba-da-bump cymbal splash)

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had a listing for one 40335(rocket space ride) guy made offer for $18 down from $24.95. I checked out his store and he is a LEGO reseller. I tell him I will sell him two for $40. He says yes! Asked him if he was a Brickpicker, he said yes but doesn't post. He just uses the site for stats. Glad to help out a fellow picker though!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...