What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 9 years later...

I was pretty surprised, too! It was one of my very first Lego buys to flip - I was up at 4 a.m. (my entire household tends to be nocturnal, though we try to keep a "somewhat" normal schedule for mostly business reasons, but a couple nights per week I succumb) scrolling through eBay auctions and came across it. Cross checked the going bid with the current solds and thought I might luck out. I did. :-)

• Like 1

Sold my 10144 sand crawler. Bought it three weeks ago for $105. Sold it yesterday for $270. Used, but 100% complete with box and manuals. Great deal.

I have one up on ebay right now for $250, kind of surprised it has lasted this long.  I had the box for it, but it was too beat up to figure it was worth keeping, maybe I should have held onto it.

I have one up on ebay right now for $250, kind of surprised it has lasted this long.  I had the box for it, but it was too beat up to figure it was worth keeping, maybe I should have held onto it.

I listed mine at $250 and got two bids to bring it to $255. I charged $15 for shipping which made the total $270. The box I have is not in great shape either, but it is there. Also, the manual has a few pages loose from the binding ( but all pages are present). I only listed it once and got my first bid within a few days. He just paid for it this morning. Maybe I just got lucky he chose mine. It sounds like yours is very similar. It will sell. Just be patient.

^^ I have sold 2 Sandcrawlers w/o box for $290 F/S. Might be worth a shot if you are willing to wait a little longer.

Anyway, sold Cafe Corner yesterday

I have one up on ebay right now for $250, kind of surprised it has lasted this long. I had the box for it, but it was too beat up to figure it was worth keeping, maybe I should have held onto it.

Always keep the box!. I have sold several sets with completely destroyed boxes (factory sealed bags) and people pay the same price as a MISB one most of the time. With used sets you make it more likely that someone will buy it from you rather than one w/o box, IMO.