Beware - Toys R Us is terrible at packaging

mikeyheu

• 2 weeks later...

Should have discovered this thread earlier. I received my riddles for the ring in a bubble mailer and it was in quite a bad shape. My shelob attacks was also damaged in shipment with 3 tears (and 1 looking like a hole). I can't ship it back coz I paid via paypal so can only do a store return but I don't have a tru near me. Besides, I really want the set since it's EOL.

Does tru offer partial refund and how do I go about it? Anyone with similar experience, please share! Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else gotten the wrong sets in their TRU order?

This is now the second time in less than a month that I got the wrong thing. Last time it was a Creator car instead of the Emerald Express.

This time it was 3x 9489 Endor Troopers and 1x 75000 Clone Troopers instead of 4x Death Star Troopers. I'd really like to know who packed that one...

Has anyone else gotten the wrong sets in their TRU order?

This is now the second time in less than a month that I got the wrong thing. Last time it was a Creator car instead of the Emerald Express.

This time it was 3x 9489 Endor Troopers and 1x 75000 Clone Troopers instead of 4x Death Star Troopers. I'd really like to know who packed that one...

TRU is now starting to sound like K-Mart shipping.

I took delivery of a Robie House from TRU (UK) recently....shipped in a bubble wrap mailer.

No, I'm not kidding. Needless to say there was a 6 inch dent/crease along one edge where it took a knock. It could have been a lot worse.

I'm very reticent about ordering from them again unless they can assure me items will be packed right. There's just no excuse for it, it really drives me crazy.