Walmart Lego general discussion

jgschmieg3

• 3 months later...
Walmart must be blacklisting me.  I created  new account, used different credit cards and all my information is correct.  my address and/or name must be triggering it.  I have no idea what I did or why this is happening.
image.png.2905fe986c3489d275ae3320084f3cd3.png 
image.png.29b2ed908ef8c96e7d5526576406000e.png
They're just saving you from making a big mistake by investing in Nexo ....
  • Like 5

There was a mass banning around Black Friday discussed extensively in my order status thread.  I've managed to get 3 orders to ship from Walmart .  I've had mire than 20 get cancelled. Some people are reporting this a temporary ban during peak holiday shopping season.  Time will tell.

Edited by cladner

1 minute ago, Phil B said:
8 minutes ago, vexxet said:
Walmart must be blacklisting me.  I created  new account, used different credit cards and all my information is correct.  my address and/or name must be triggering it.  I have no idea what I did or why this is happening.
image.png.29b2ed908ef8c96e7d5526576406000e.png

They're just saving you from making a big mistake by investing in Nexo ....

lol my nephews like them so i was getting them for them... right... thats the ticket.

2 minutes ago, cladner said:

There was a mass banning around Black Friday discussed extensively in my order status thread.  I've managed to get 3 orders to ship from Walmart .  I've had mire than 20 get cancelled. Some people are reporting this a temporary ban during peak holiday shopping season.  Time will tell.

what gets me is that this is from a brand new account that has never ordered before and still ban.  its definitely my name, address, and/or my CC info.

7 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Try Walmart gift cards.  They have to be verified form of payment I would think...LOL

I haven't tried that this year, but tried it last year when I was getting shut out during the store pickup glitch.  A few went through, but I got some cancellations on those as well.

6 hours ago, vexxet said:

image.png

That's never happened to me before? :yahoo: My Walmart is about 10 minutes away, so I don't order much from them online. 

If I order something online, I go to Amazon or Bricklink, depending on which one has the bigger discount, which is usually Amazon. 

3 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

back to target ?

Funny you'd mention that! Sense I'm a stock investor I know the financials of the business, and there is talk of Amazon buying Target, to stick it to Walmarts retail!!

Amazon  can not afford to buy Target now, because their free cash flow (the money that the company keeps after every single thing is paid of) is not the best, and if they did want to buy it now, they would have to cough up $35.05 billion to buy it. And with the financial state of Amazon, it won't happen soon. And if it did want to buy it today, it would mean a lot of debt for Amazon, which could be bad news for Amazon's online, and targets retail, trust me!! 

Edited by The Builder

• 2 weeks later...

And we have markdowns! Check your trackers like you are a Colonial Marine on a bug hunt on some company planet. Looks like a few at 20% and some sets that survived that last clearance wave at 40%. 

Friends Stephanie's House 41314 $40 

Friends Hospital 41318 $74

SW Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike 75176 $9

Harry Potter Great Hall $74

JW T Rex Transport $40

Creator 3 in 1 Pirate Roller Coaster $54

• Like 5