Lego ornaments

cvail8

Just wanted to let everybody know that the Lego brick-filled ornaments are back in store and online. I picked up a couple sets for my Lego Christmas tree last night. Last year, the gold ones became nearly impossible to find and were changing hands for ridiculous amounts of money.

Just wanted to let everybody know that the Lego brick-filled ornaments are back in store and online. I picked up a couple sets for my Lego Christmas tree last night.

Last year, the gold ones became nearly impossible to find and were changing hands for ridiculous amounts of money.

Yes, Holiday themed sets do very well.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, ositosoto said:

If someone need ornaments they are on sale at lego SAH. USD 1.98 each

I scooped up the Santa & Holiday Hut on sale: 5x of each & the SW Advent Calendar, I left that holiday magnet behind....

I would have like to see them all on sale... c'mon Lego!

Edited by Deanfjr

31 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

A buddy of mine (with retail space) opened a new Lego account and order 50 Santa Ornaments at $1.98 .. Talk about about pushing it! 

I will give you guys an update.. Should know by tomorrow if they are shipping I would assume. 

Probably fine. If there's no limit, then it seems Lego usually doesn't care. It's repeated orders to get around explicit limits and blatantly obvious reselling that seems to irk Lego (same Lego username as ebay, listed items recently bought from Lego, etc).