monster fighters train 37.99 from argos on ebay

smuddger

I think they are all gone now.  I can't find them.  It would be good if you post a link to it so people can access it quickly

Jeff

Sorry I was in the process of trying to buy a few and was going to put a link on when I hit send post, I then got a strange warning about too many threads and redirects??? I am new to all this posting etc. They have indeed all sold

I work with a guy who ordered two through the Argos eBay shop and can tell you they aren't worth getting involved in for investment purposes. Both boxes came through in tatty condition and one of them had the seals broken. I am convinced that the eBay Argos shop just lists returns and damaged stock that they'll struggle to sell as new through their store.

Guest TabbyBoy

I work with a guy who ordered two through the Argos eBay shop and can tell you they aren't worth getting involved in for investment purposes. Both boxes came through in tatty condition and one of them had the seals broken. I am convinced that the eBay Argos shop just lists returns and damaged stock that they'll struggle to sell as new through their store.

Yeh, Argos have a reputation of restocking uninspected returns and poor packing. I only order from them if I can collect and reject on the spot.

• 1 month later...