10212 - UCS: Imperial Shuttle

Spartikis

Well i was browsing through one of the sites i normally check everyday and one of those ads popped up on the side that shows things you might be interested in. I wasn't paying attention to it until the Imperial Shuttle showed up in there for $259. I clicked on it, it brought me to Amazon and i went ahead and bought it. Hopefully some of you other guys can get one too.

Link for the IS on Amazon? Only see one for $339 by 3rd party.

Link for the IS on Amazon? Only see one for $339 by 3rd party.

Yeah it was offered through Amazon at $259. It said sold by Amazon. It might be a return from someone who wasn't happy with the box for all i know. That'd probably be my luck, finally get one and have the box be destroyed.

Yeah it was offered through Amazon at $259. It said sold by Amazon. It might be a return from someone who wasn't happy with the box for all i know. That'd probably be my luck, finally get one and have the box be destroyed.

Yep, prolly. ;) I got IS at retail from TRU few days ago, and the box was pretty dented on sides. At least it's sealed. I have no issues disclosing this if I decide to sell the set, I know it would probably be a set that people want to build, the condition of box isn't going to matter.

Going to contact TRU to see if they will give me discount on the order due to damaged box (showing photos and all), but skeptical I'd get any discount.

I ordered two of these from Amazon. Of course I waited until the last minute so I could gripe about the box condition and not be able to do anything about it. They stacked the sets and one corner is ripped. It isn't bad enough that I will be returning it, but damning myself for waiting so long.

I ordered two of these from Amazon. Of course I waited until the last minute so I could gripe about the box condition and not be able to do anything about it. They stacked the sets and one corner is ripped. It isn't bad enough that I will be returning it, but damning myself for waiting so long.

Sorry to hear that your boxes arrived slightly damaged. I wouldn't worry about it too much with this set though as many, and I mean A LOT of people on various forums, etc. have said that their IS's have arrived damaged. I think when it comes time to sell these later down the road (hopefully for a profit), the majority of people selling them will have damaged boxes as well, and in many cases boxes in way worse shape than yours.

Well, I got my IS today and the box looked like it came under serious Rebel attack. Major bummer. My real concern is that it appeared to have been opened. The manuals are there but the problem is the bags are not numbered so how is one to know if all the bags are there? That brings me to my question: Does anybody know how many individual bags there are supposed to be in total? How many stickers? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well, I got my IS today and the box looked like it came under serious Rebel attack. Major bummer. My real concern is that it appeared to have been opened. The manuals are there but the problem is the bags are not numbered so how is one to know if all the bags are there? That brings me to my question:

Does anybody know how many individual bags there are supposed to be in total? How many stickers? Any help is greatly appreciated.

There should be 24 bags, 4 instruction books, & 1 sticker sheet in the 10212 set - Have fun with the build!

• Like 1

There should be 24 bags, 4 instruction books, & 1 sticker sheet in the 10212 set - Have fun with the build!

Thank you VERY much. I've never seen so many white lego pieces!! I could handle the box damage but it being opened and resealed was a real bummer. Fortunately, all the bags are sealed.

Thank you VERY much. I've never seen so many white lego pieces!! I could handle the box damage but it being opened and resealed was a real bummer. Fortunately, all the bags are sealed.

Happy to help - so you did have all your bags?

Happy to help - so you did have all your bags?

Yes, all present and accounted for. Thanks for asking.

One just sold on ebay with a dent on the box.....336.00 + 25.00 shipping this is gonna be the a huge winner, like I said from the very start of this set!

Thank you Stephen for talking me into finally buying this set right before it went EOL, I almost didn't do it...........thank God I did! And thank you too Mr. Rockefeller!!

Thank you Stephen for talking me into finally buying this set right before it went EOL, I almost didn't do it...........thank God I did! And thank you too Mr. Rockefeller!!

ha ha I had to hound you for weeks! You barely made the boat man, you owe me 20% ;) are you gonna be able to NOT build them??

Haha, if they reach $1,000 I'll mail you a check for $200 LOL..........I'm going to try my best to keep the 2 I have sealed, time will tell though.