75020 - Jabba's Sail Barge

Lateral-G

I hate the new Sail Barge. At one point I was considering buying one for myself, but after flipping (and therefore building:p) the older model several times I can't really justify the price for what I get. Better to just grab the figs of the new one and keep the old ship :P

Whats the difference? They look the same. The new ones a little bigger right?

Appreciate the input, guys. and FCB, that's an awesome side-by-side pic.

Tracking the Amazon price history, it seems both of them were below $80 at some point. Apparently I missed those deals. Guess I'll return them for now.

Just curious, if you have to keep one, which one would you choose?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody, this is  my first time posting to this forum (well, any forum for that matter) so excuse me if I do something wrong but I do have a question about a purchase I just made.

I just recently purchased the 2006 Jabba's Sail Barge set at a flea market for $50. It had all pieces except for Boba Fett (I actually had an extra already), it didn't have any stickers, and there was no box. I mainly bought it because I had never seen one in real life before and because it was just flat out  a cool set. Even though I didn't buy it to re-sell it or anything I was just wondering if I got it at a good price. Any input would be greatly appreciated,so thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only 21 left as of typing.  I'm posting this and then grabbing a couple more.  I got two with shipping for 103 pounds, with the exchange rate I think my CC charged me about $94 CAD each.  Not too shabby!  I bet these are gone in about 20 minutes...tops...

• Like 1

Right on! Good deal for anyone looking to grab this. Decent set with lot of great parts and minifigs. You going to save/flip both or build at that price? 

I know it is pretty early in its life cycle, but I'm always partial to Original Trilogy sets.  I'm keeping one for sure for myself and family to build, and I'll try to sell a few locally (not ebay/bricklink) as there should be a couple more times to get this at a discount in the future.  Hopefully.

I would have preferred Jabba's Palace at this price, though, as it will likely retire quite a bit sooner.

• 3 weeks later...