30282 - Super Secret Police Enforcer

wholovesboo

Should be 30282...can a mod fix the topic?

Got your back. :)

New polybag at TRU? Haven't seen anyone post abt it yet...tho I could be wrong!

Yeah, I read about this possibly being a Toys R Us exclusive somewhere which honestly bummed me out. I mean, it's the best of the three store polybags we've seen. Then again with all this marketing for The Lego Movie going everywhere, hopefully Target or Walmart will get these in close to the end of the year perhaps. Come to think of it, the product page only says "NEW"; nothing about "Our Exclusive!" anywhere. Maybe there still is a chance yet.

So this polybag is a giveaway rather than a normally carried product?

Probably both, if history tells us anything. A lot (not all, but quite a few) start off as promos but end up on the shelves for sale. Heck, some end up on the shelf first. My guess is this will be the same thing. 

Probably both, if history tells us anything. A lot (not all, but quite a few) start off as promos but end up on the shelves for sale. Heck, some end up on the shelf first. My guess is this will be the same thing. 

Cool, thanks! I saw the polybag already posted on TRU.com but not available for ordering (just "sold in stores"...though I haven't seen it in stores yet either), which is why I was asking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think it's a short run set, just for promos when the movie first came out. it is most likely a leftover from the tru promotion where you can win something when you bring in your movie ticket stub. i sold 2 at around the $13 range and i don't think it will go too much higher from there?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here The Brick Fan has further confirmed that this little polybag can be found within Target stores up at the checkout areas. Of course your experience may vary and perhaps only select Target stores are even carrying this at the moment. One thing I'm wondering is why the odd price? Reminds me of what they did with Stephanie's Bakery Stand initial pricing in a way.

bp_1400654202__enforcer.jpg