30282 - Super Secret Police Enforcer

wholovesboo

That is a strange price point. I bought a few near me about a month ago and they were still 3.99 at the time. New poly bag MSRP on the way?

I hope not but then again with the Minifigures retailing for $3.99 now....

I got mine at 3.99 last week. I wonder if it is a regional thing?

Perhaps; I still haven't found this polybag at my Target for starters and I make sure to examine every checkout aisle pretty well. Okay, I don't dig through each one but I do browse through as I pass and any new polybag should be right there on the outside of the display hook.

I hope not but then again with the Minifigures retailing for $3.99 now....

Perhaps; I still haven't found this polybag at my Target for starters and I make sure to examine every checkout aisle pretty well. Okay, I don't dig through each one but I do browse through as I pass and any new polybag should be right there on the outside of the display hook.

It seems to be kinda random as to when they show up. Every target I went in had Tumblers, then this set, then a mix of the two. While others still had a Chima one. if you really want them, I'd just keep looking. I look in every aisle. Not all of them are stocked the same or even all one thing on the peg hook.

It seems to be kinda random as to when they show up. Every target I went in had Tumblers, then this set, then a mix of the two. While others still had a Chima one. if you really want them, I'd just keep looking. I look in every aisle. Not all of them are stocked the same or even all one thing on the peg hook.

Yeah, mine still has plenty of Tumblers and a whopping ton of Ewar's Acro Fighter which seems to have replaced all those TIE Fighter polybags they thankfully got rid of finally. Boy was I tired of seeing TIE Fighters everywhere. I can still find a couple of Police Helicopter and Fire Car polybags at a far end checkout. Anyway, I'm sure sooner or later the Enforcer polybag will turn up. Fingers crossed just in case!

Yeah, mine still has plenty of Tumblers and a whopping ton of Ewar's Acro Fighter which seems to have replaced all those TIE Fighter polybags they thankfully got rid of finally. Boy was I tired of seeing TIE Fighters everywhere. I can still find a couple of Police Helicopter and Fire Car polybags at a far end checkout. Anyway, I'm sure sooner or later the Enforcer polybag will turn up. Fingers crossed just in case!

The Target near me has Ewar's Acro Fighter, the TIE Fighter, the tumbler, even the 30230 Galaxy Squad Mini Mech.  Yet every checkout aisle has them labeled as "Police Enforcer".  What a bad case of bait and switch.  They also marked everything up to $4.69.  What a rip off. 

The Target near me has Ewar's Acro Fighter, the TIE Fighter, the tumbler, even the 30230 Galaxy Squad Mini Mech.  Yet every checkout aisle has them labeled as "Police Enforcer".  What a bad case of bait and switch.  They also marked everything up to $4.69.  What a rip off.

Ouch. :blackeye: I forgot about the Mini Mech. There are a couple remnants left at my Target.

Yet every checkout aisle has them labeled as "Police Enforcer".

While I still haven't found the polybag, I did notice this time my Target had the same thing with every single display hook for the store's polybags in each checkout aisle showing "Police Enforcer - $3.99". Heck, when I took a polybag (any of them) to scan they all rang up as "Police Enforcer - $3.99". So oddball.