4440 - Forest Police Station

Lego Head Steven

I like both sets at a discount. Bottom line is police sets continue to do very well. What I like about both of these is they are unlikely to be repeated. Plus the museum break in villain van looks a bit like the A-Team van.  :thumbsup:

I don't expect astronomical gains, but I have some of both I scored at half off, so I expect to triple my money in a year or two after retirement.

I think the set will do well in the future. Regular police stations are remade often, about every two years, but this set is different and I do not think that it will be remade anytime soon. That being said, I think it will be a good or great investment.

Definite potential for growth.  I've been trying to add these to my portfolio anytime a good deal comes along.

• 5 months later...

I have 2 that I got during the BF sale combined with the Target Cartwheel promo for $27.xx if my records are correct. Not certain if I'll sell it during the holidays or if I'll wait another year or two. Either way, I'll make a profit. Just have to decide if I can make more on other sets. Chances are that at least 1 will be sold/listed.