Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

What do you think about a Cruise Ship with Cruise Terminal set?

I think that would complete the look with the Harbor.

Any thoughts?

A cruise ship would be really cool. If it were done in the modular style so you could take off the, say, 3 decks it would have and have interior rooms with decoration, it would be a big seller I would think as boats tend to do well, especially in their afterlife.

• Like 1

A cruise ship would be really cool. If it were done in the modular style so you could take off the, say, 3 decks it would have and have interior rooms with decoration, it would be a big seller I would think as boats tend to do well, especially in their afterlife.

I agree, a modular style cruise ship would be sweet!

What do you think about a Cruise Ship with Cruise Terminal set?

I have said it on here before, but I like what LEGO is doing with Jabba's Palace and the Rancor Pit. I really like to idea of buying several sets that are meant to go together. I think a nice size cruise ship, with some sort terminal/harbor would be a build. I would like to see it.

I like what LEGO is doing with Jabba's Palace and the Rancor Pit. I really like to idea of buying several sets that are meant to go together.

Same here. I think having sets that can 'connect' are good by themselves, but become even better when the whole picture comes together.

I think a Modular "Cruise Liner" would be very interesting to see. (Just on size alone!)

• 2 months later...

I was thinking about potential themes LEGO could come up with and one that I think would be a fantastic idea would be to create LEGO sets of rides and attractions at Walt Disney World/Disneyland. Since LEGO has an agreement with Disney on certain themes already, I would think this could be done as well. To be able to create LEGO versions of Cinderella's Castle, Space Mountain, the Matterhorn, etc. would be great, especially if they were like the modular series where the interiors were as detailed as the exteriors. There are many, many possibilities for this theme and it would allow collectors to create their own versions of the Disney theme parks. In addition to LEGO fans, it would appeal to Disney fans and also be a bonanza for LEGO investors in the secondary market once the sets are EOL. I would think that LEGO could make a ton of money off a theme like this. Thoughts anyone?

• Like 1

An entire amusement park theme would be cool if they haven't done it already. I would have liked for them to do Transformers but their rights were acquired by the cheap knock off. GI.JOE? Star Trek? Shrek? Battle Star Galactica? Someone mentioned on another thread that a Greek / Roman / Egyption / Sparten theme would be cool. He-Man? Smurfs? Men In Black? Robin Hood? Three new Avatar movies...maybe an Avatar set? Great Wall of China Voltron...if they brought it back.

An entire amusement park theme would be cool if they haven't done it already.

I would have liked for them to do Transformers but their rights were acquired by the cheap knock off.

GI.JOE? Star Trek? Shrek? Battle Star Galactica?

Someone mentioned on another thread that a Greek / Roman / Egyption / Sparten theme would be cool.

He-Man? Smurfs? Men In Black?

Robin Hood?

Three new Avatar movies...maybe an Avatar set?

Great Wall of China

Voltron...if they brought it back.

Transformers are done by Kre-O........knock off, yes. Cheap, no. Lol they are pricey just like LEGO. Oh and I hope this doesnt break your heart but Kre-O has also obtained the license to make star trek sets.
  • Like 1

STAR TREK would have been a huge winner for me, but that will never happen with the STAR WARS deal. I always thought a NASCAR Technic theme would be successful.

I never thought about it till you just said it, but yes a NASCAR technic theme would be really cool. It would sell very well too. Imagine all the NASCAR fans that never purchase Lego, they would definitely be purchasing if this theme existed.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone I'm new to the lego collecting world, I really enjoy it . Anyhow there's a lot of cool sets out there I've seen. But I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or lotr ,I love the superheroes stuff,chima ,etc But I like to see sets of this stuff which probadly never happen Terminator Smurfs Adventure time Regular show Looney tunes Miami vice (which it would never happen) A thanos minifigure which probadly happen with avengers 2 I'm making my first trip to lego store when my taxes come , I'm spending 200 to 300 Sort want arkham asylum if they have it Just bored at work Everyone take care