Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

I would like to see a fishing theme. Not somesome boring fly fishing crap! I mean a trawler or crab boat. I spent my youth building trawlers (grew up in a fishing village), some of the older boats from the 60s and 70s are very aestically pleasing. The modern trawlers are a marvel of engineering! I can imagine the power functions for the winches, derricks and netdrums! 

Lego could do deadliest catch, I'm sure it would have a good following in the American market. Maybe a UCS northwestern?

A Deadliest Catch line would be awesome. Lots of minifigures and a variety of fishing vessels would make it very attractive. Gotta have a Captain Phil minifig or a special Sig Hanson Dancing With The Stars minifig (or not) LOL
  • Like 2

There's a running theme in my Lego world it seems.  I would like to see some Firefly and Serenity sets. The TV series ran only for a year but the storyline was so compelling.

I quite enjoyed the series and thankfully the film gave the story some good closure but do wish it all had a chance to run longer. There was a model uploaded to CUUSOO around the very beginning of that website which ultimately was rejected. I don't remember the link but I can recall the designer of the submitted model had uploaded instructions for the build. Alright I found his Brickshelf gallery for it here.

• Like 1

That's probably my biggest complaint about the City line. There's not enough of a real city for my likes. The farm and mine stuff is cool. Arctic? Cool, but that's not a city.

I want a bank, and homes, and a park and a zoo and all the other stuff that make up a real city.

I agree 100%. City theme should be more like a city. Banks, homes, parks, zoos, restaurants (fast food/sit down), gas stations, shopping centers, etc. Since Lego is very vehicle heavy, what about roads (other than baseplates), and highways with and overpass? I would like to see an actual City starter set that included some roads with stop lights, maybe some trees, other signs, basically what I see while I am driving.

The Zoo is very interesting. I can see a lot of fun with that. Or what about an amusement park?

I like building MOC's with my actual city in mind, but would be happy to add to the collection if Lego had more offerings along those lines.

What if they did an Office Space theme? (Clearly this would never happen).   They could do minifgs of Michael Bolton, Milton, and Lumberg at Innotech (complete with TPS reports that aren't stapled correctly) and a UCS Shenanigan's and finally we could get Jen Aniston in minifigure form.

• Like 2

I quite enjoyed the series and thankfully the film gave the story some good closure but do wish it all had a chance to run longer. There was a model uploaded to CUUSOO around the very beginning of that website which ultimately was rejected. I don't remember the link but I can recall the designer of the submitted model had uploaded instructions for the build. Alright I found his Brickshelf gallery for it here.

What a nice surprise! I don't have the expertise to put the ship together but I can immediately identify the minifigure characters -River, Simon, Wash, Zoe, the Cap, the engineer and JANE. Thank you.

Edited by Siddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It would be cool if they could revive the old Danny Phantom cartoon. Our oldest used to love it, and now her younger siblings have started watching it. Lots of cool villains, ghost fighting gadgets, and they appreciate the humor. Cool theme song that I can't ever get out my head also...

Danny.jpg

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

I'd love to see Lego have a go at Mask, I used to recreate some of the vehicles as a kid, where the vehicles could change between the two options without having to rebuild anything.

I Loved Mask when i was a kid had boulder hill and loads of vehicles

Id like to see the Alien Universe  think there would be loads of options from vehicles spaceships and battle sets 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm a big fan of town/city sets and would love for there to be more options to build my own town. Office building, multi-family apartment, restaurant, grocery, pharmacy, pet store, tavern, library, barber shop/salon, etc. I realize some of these exist in modular but would be cool to see more of them at the $80-$100 price point and fewer of what I consider non-city city sets like Jungle, Volcano, Forrest, etc. Spin this off into an 'Adventure' series rather than calling them City. We also don't need a new police and fire station every year.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...