Future sets, themes, or licenses you would like to see

I would love to see all of these in large scale Washington D.C. Sets: -mini figures of every U.S President -large modular set of the White House -Washington Monument -Lincoln Memorial -Congress Building etc. also Greek Mythology: -Mini figures of the Greek Gods, figures, etc. -Greek Colosseum -Parthenon Modular etc.

I would like to see an Advanced Model of Lord of the Rings Minas Tirith.

I actually think we'll get a Minas Tirith at some point. Now just how advanced is it will be anybody's guess. Lego was definitely going to see how this line did before building something really big like a correct Rivendell or Minas Tirith as examples.

I also want a Death Star-like Cloud City.

I would love to see all of these in large scale

Washington D.C. Sets:

-mini figures of every U.S President

-large modular set of the White House

-Washington Monument

-Lincoln Memorial

-Congress Building

ect.

we may or may not see these........ if TLG was an American company that we would have no doubt seen most of the above mentioned already. I was a little irritated that the White House set did not include the American Flag.

I really like the idea of the CUUSOO Purdue Pete.

I think if they could do similar mascots for the popular college teams, include an awesome minifig of each, and keep the price point under $40, they would have a huge hit on their hands.

I really like the idea too, but how many does Lego produce? I mean, how many Purdue Petes can they really expect to sell? There are obvious winners that have giant fanbases, but how would you make the Yankees, or something like Manchester United? Those are the franchises that Lego would chase after because they have a larger following. Getting Trademarks would be expensive too.

I really like the idea too, but how many does Lego produce? I mean, how many Purdue Petes can they really expect to sell? There are obvious winners that have giant fanbases, but how would you make the Yankees, or something like Manchester United? Those are the franchises that Lego would chase after because they have a larger following. Getting Trademarks would be expensive too.

I have to imagine with all the licensed crap there is out there, the trademarks can't be that expensive. It couldn't possibly cost them any more than the other licenses they hold. If they kept it to basic bricks the cost to manufacture would be pretty low as well.

I would love to see all of these in large scale

Washington D.C. Sets:

-mini figures of every U.S President

-large modular set of the White House

-Washington Monument

-Lincoln Memorial

-Congress Building

etc.

also Greek Mythology:

-Mini figures of the Greek Gods, figures, etc.

-Greek Colosseum

-Parthenon Modular

etc.

Very nice...

I want to see a proper Mos Eisley, like a 1500-2000 piece set with the band, bar, Greedo, etc. Probably won't happen due to the bar. As mentioned, a stadium series would be awesome. Creator style, and hit the big ones - Yankee Stadium, Wembley, Lambeau Field, etc. Those would be huge. I know it will never happen since it's Hasbro, but a ***.I. Joe licensed series with a $499 UCS style Aircraft Carrier....man....

The Wizard of Oz... I'm thinking the Emerald City, Dorothy's house landing on the Wicked Witch, Munchkin Land and the Yellow Brick Road, the Wicked Witch's Castle (complete with flying monkey guards, obviously!). Awww man, I would love to see Lego take this on as a range.

Also - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Boat's probably sailed (down the chocolate river!) with that one given the relatively recent remake of the film, but I bet Lego could make that factory come to life in a way that only Lego can.

Edited to add:

also Greek Mythology:

-Mini figures of the Greek Gods, figures, etc.

-Greek Colosseum

-Parthenon Modular

etc.

This reminds me of the Legolympus CUUSOO project I stumbled across recently!

The Wizard of Oz... I'm thinking the Emerald City, Dorothy's house landing on the Wicked Witch, Munchkin Land and the Yellow Brick Road, the Wicked Witch's Castle (complete with flying monkey guards, obviously!). Awww man, I would love to see Lego take this on as a range.

I always thought that would be a great license for Lego to have.