21011 - Brandenburg Gate

beartrapper

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

I´d say the long production run that allowed it to be hoarded is holding it back, like FW. Give it time and returns should improve.

It's an iconic building, if not the most iconic one, in Germany. Given it wasn't as successful as other sets, I'd say the chance is high it could improve significantly down the road. I might check if TRU has some more for that price.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, midbenne said:

If anything, this thread has 2 pages...that's GOTTA be worth something....I only got a couple at $22 but build was nice and who knows...for that price, wasn't too much to lose. 

Seen that way, it´s clearly a better investment than Tumbler or Sea Cow!

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, TANV said:

I recently came across a number of these at a local bookstore. Still selling at $35 thus far. I was debating acquiring them but instead got a UN Headquarters instead.

Yeah, EOL Architecture sets usually take a long time to sell out at B&N. I just can't remember a set that was EOL that had such crazy volumes available from 3p sellers.

• Like 1

Just now, kahuka said:

Yeah, EOL Architecture sets usually take a long time to sell out at B&N. I just can't remember a set that was EOL that had such crazy volumes available from 3p sellers.

Yeah, this one wasn B&N but pretty much felt like one. Also had like 3 Imperial Hotels. I'm a sucker for the Architecture sets, being in the industry and all.

• 1 year later...