TRU 20% off Coupon

Pseudoty

Just got an email with a 20% off your next toy purchase read all the fine print it does say excludes hard to find. But doesn't say it is just for one item and not sure if it stacks with current lego sale. Anyone else get one?

I didn't get one. I'm hoping I do so that I can get the Helms Deep that has been lingering on the shelf for $149.99. Most likely won't work. It's probably classified as "hot priced" or "hard to find".

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I took some time to try it out and it is like a 20% off shopping spree. It will not stack with the current 20% off promo and can't be used on hot priced items. But I got up to over $1000 in my cart and it takes 20% off even multiples of same item.

I am going to wait and see what next weeks sale is gotta plan this one out.

Just got an email with a 20% off your next toy purchase read all the fine print it does say excludes hard to find. But doesn't say it is just for one item and not sure if it stacks with current lego sale. Anyone else get one?

Thanks for posting, I looked in my email trash and had accidentally deleted it somehow. Says "one-time single use only" so in-store probably 1 item only I'm guessing.

Definitely did not get that coupon. More info please

It is a one time use coupon works online for multiple items no limit we can work out a trade this weekend. It doesn't expire. until 3/2. I am thinking something UcS ;)

Thanks for posting, I looked in my email trash and had accidentally deleted it somehow. Says "one-time single use only" so in-store probably 1 item only I'm guessing.

Just cut and paste the long numeric code from the email into the apply promo code at checkout then go back to shopping and everything that qualifies will now say 20% off in red underneath it. Even works on Arch sets.

It stacks onto the 20% off movie sets for about 36% off. I added 30270 for the regular priced item to get 20% off everything in cart.

Item #: 30499636
Description: The LEGO Movie Lord Business' Evil Lair 70809
Quantity: @ $44.79
Shipping via: Standard Shipping

Item #: 30600116
Description: The LEGO Movie MetalBeard's Duel 70807
Quantity:  @ $22.39

Item #: 30499676
Description: The LEGO Movie Trash Chomper 70805
Quantity:  @ $19.19

Item #: 29975516
Description: The LEGO Movie Cloud Cuckoo Palace 70803
Quantity:  @ $12.79

Item #: 12785053
Description: LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462
Quantity:  @ $10.39

Item #: 24191326
Description: LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Kraang Laser Turret - 30270
Quantity: 1 @ $3.22

• Like 1

It stacks onto the 20% off movie sets for about 36% off. I added 30270 for the regular priced item to get 20% off everything in cart.

Good move.  I also tried it with one regular priced item first and it stacks with City and Creator.

City Cargo Train 7939 comes out to $139

I am hoping that the USA gets the same sale as Canada tomorrow and can stack this with the BOGO 50% off SW

I got mine in email today and just tried to buy 4 pirate ship ambushes just to see if it would work(wasn't actually gonna buy but since it is on sale wanted to see if it would work) and it said cannot combine since it was a hot price item.