• Grand Emporium
    • Pet Shop
    • Town Hall
    • Palace Cinema
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Detective's Office
    • Brick Bank
    • Assembly Square

They could easily do some great modular called Museum of history and in it you could have like 4 rooms all from Antics (Roman shield, Medusa head, bows, armors, catapults to Aztecs and pirates, revolutionary wars and then guns and then space guns ....

Would be a great building i bet!

Guest eightbrick

I've said this many times and I'll say it again. 2 Half Modular releases (like the individual Pet Shop Buildings sold seperately) would be great. From a business point of view it qould really help TLG reel in new customers who have been thus far shying away from them due to their price tags (like me lol). 75-90 bucks USD a pop would be a dream come true. From there they could do two ideas in one year (probably like Pet Shop, with a residential and some sort of specialty store), and serious modular collectors would pick up both anyways.

Guest TabbyBoy

How about a Post Office with 10 minifigs in a long queue holding parcels with the LEGO logo on them? For a UK version, make that 50 in a queue with 40 of them holding benefit books! ;-)

Guest eightbrick

I'd actually like to see another 2-part set like the Pet Shop eg. Butcher & Fishmonger next to each other. Or... Pie Shop & Barber?

Barber, butcher and fishmonger all sound like realistic and interesting ideas. I'd love to see a barber shop.

Modular convenience store wouldn't be a bad idea. Wouldn't mind a LEGO Store either... ;)

I don't see the interior being at different from GG.

I think it would make sense for them to do another 2 part model for each side of the greater square block that we will have eventually. Interesting idea to split it into two sets. I feel like if done right $80 would be a great price point. Or even $100.

i would love to see a police station, would go well with the fire station. If not that then a post office would be great.

I dont think they would do a "house" as the modular series is more about city buildings and the two apartments in the petshop and the one in green grocer pretty much have the living space covered at this point.

I have a design for a brewer/factory that i plat to build some day but it might be a little to "real" for LEGOs liking haha