• Grand Emporium
    • Pet Shop
    • Town Hall
    • Palace Cinema
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Detective's Office
    • Brick Bank
    • Assembly Square

I feel it was about time I added Parisian Restaurant to the poll, don't you agree? :derisive:

Agreed, I prefer the Green Grocer most, but it looks like the Parisian Restaurant will be second, followed by my Cafe Corner.

Currently building the Town Hall, and it is pretty simple, but it looks great!

I went and updated the main post showing a general compiled list of all the ideas everyone here has contributed with. I must say it is very long which is just fantastic in my opinion and I would like to give a big thank you to all of you that lent your imagination towards this topic. Although not every concept is one Lego would touch, however, this list just proves there still are many ideas floating around out there waiting to be done officially or not and that the series of modular house builds continue to have a long veritable road ahead.

If there are anymore ideas you may have or perhaps missing from the main post list, please feel free to post them here and keep this thread going strong. :)

• 1 month later...

sorry if this was discussed before... any ideas, speculation or wants for the next modular building? Lego did a great job on the Parisian Restaurant (PR) released last year.

Police station? School? I would love to see another split building like PS and have post office + library/book store together in one set. Salon? Gym?

sorry if this was discussed before... any ideas, speculation or wants for the next modular building? Lego did a great job on the Parisian Restaurant (PR) released last year.

Police station? School? I would love to see another split building like PS and have post office + library/book store together in one set. Salon? Gym?

Very hard to predict what Lego will make next, but I want to see another modular like the PS. If they did do something like that, I'm thinking that they would put a salon and a post office together. That would be a nice modular.

barber shop with the red/white pole and a book  store.

candy store or bakery has lots of potential and they can get all the props from all those sweets lovin' FRIENDS sets.

would be cool if they started having different ethnic themed restaurants.

I like the bake shop or candy store idea.

I remember someone on Eurbricks pointed out a pattern with the modulars excluding Market Street. Let's see.

Cafe Corner - corner / business

Green Grocer - straight / business, residential

Fire Brigade - straight / government

Grand Emporium - corner / business

Pet Shop - straight / business, residential

Town Hall - straight / government

Palace Cinema - corner / business

Parisian Restaurant - straight / business, residential

Hmm, from the looks of the list of modulars officially designed by Lego (Market Street was by a fan), it would appear the next modular should be another straight (side) section government building. Perhaps we shall finally get that Police Precinct we all have been hoping for, eh? :derisive:

• Like 3

I want to see the next mini modular. I don't have the space nor the money to build all the full modulars, but after building the mini modulars recently I am hooked on that one. It's just sad that right now there is nothing to continue in that direction, except possibly unofficial versions.

an arcade would be cool... stephen Rockefeller posted links to some mocs on eBay (before) and it looks amazing. pin ball machine, dance dance revolution, general video games... they even had the classic coin exchange guy haha.

someone can probably moc a 'grab a bear' game thingy... with chain/grabber coming down.

• Like 1

an arcade would be cool... stephen Rockefeller posted links to some mocs on eBay (before) and it looks amazing. pin ball machine, dance dance revolution, general video games... they even had the classic coin exchange guy haha.

someone can probably moc a 'grab a bear' game thingy... with chain/grabber coming down.

7779401550_f65a680c8b_b.jpg

3rd floor, Grand Emporium, Godwin's Hollow>3rd floor, Grand Emporium, Godwin's Hollow by Godwins in Kuwait, on Flickr

6999552159_296ae013d7_o.jpg

Day at arcade>Day at arcade by Jemppu M, on Flickr

9492074003_51db5a1de7_b.jpg

• Like 3

I want a police station!

This will happen in the new future you have to think. its pretty amazing it hasn't wiht all the City Police Stations they build. But the Fire Brigade is gone so you need a Public Service (although I guess you count Town Hall?) place.

I know for a fact what the next modular will be... it'll be something I can't live without, again.  :queen:

Did you end up getting any of the old three yet?