Target Specials 11/18/2012

Jeff Mack

Hagrid's Hut #4738: $28.89

Lego Super Heroes: the Batcave 6860: $53.99

LEGO Ninjago Destiny's Bounty: $62.70

Updated 11/21/2012

Those other sales still look active and still found a few more

LEGO Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Interceptor 9494 $30.00 (25% off)

LEGO Town Hall 10224 $179.99 (10% off)

LEGO Monster Fighters The Zombies 9465 $30.00 (like others mentioned, this is out of stock online, but you can still place orders to get the savings)

LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider $59.50 (26% off) [also available at amazon for $59.47]

Physical coupon is in the Target Toy Book which may be available at the service desk. My Target, god bless em, has scans of the coupons at each register and all you have to do is mention it. I could kiss them for that. And for the Batcave I just got for $27 out the door. You ask how. By substituting it for the crappy Podracers set in the ad for $30, $5 off coupon, and Red Card. It was NOT easy to talk them into the substitution but I am implacable.

Updated 11/21/2012

Those other sales still look active and still found a few more

LEGO Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Interceptor 9494 $30.00 (25% off)

LEGO Town Hall 10224 $179.99 (10% off)

LEGO Monster Fighters The Zombies 9465 $30.00 (like others mentioned, this is out of stock online, but you can still place orders to get the savings)

LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider $59.50 (26% off) [also available at amazon for $59.47]

Good deals here. I picked up the Sonic Raider and was thinking about the Zombies sets. I don't know what is with me, but I never buy things that aren't in stock even though I am sure they would ship them. Anyone have experience with Target shipping items at a later date?

• 1 month later...