The Lego Movie promotional polybags

ajax_xaja

With the LEGO Movie making some serious dough this weekend, what do you guys make of the promotional Poly bags being given away? These would include:

5002203 - Radio DJ Robot

5002045 - Pyjamas Emmet

5002204 - Western Emmet

From what you've all seen with promotional bags like the Iron Patriot, are these the types of bags that you'd recommend flipping fast while the pan is hot, or should these be sat on until stock runs out?

I feel like anything besides yet another Emmett will do best but each Emmett does feature a unique face at least so there is that going for 'him'. I guess it all boils down to how much of major completist people are to basically have slighty different variances of the same character. I'd put my money with Radio DJ Robot as being tops considering everything about, um, 'it' is truly unique except for another robot head.

Guest TabbyBoy

This is a tough call as LEGO movie merchandise will be collectable yet, millions of these polybags have probably been produced.  I'll be buying every movie yet anyway once prices drop just for my personal collection.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...