Question for people bought big sets from Walmart.com

allen9917

lego brown box on my death stars and  grand emporiums from a few weeks ago.  I ordered 5 grand emporiums.  I received 2 lego boxes with 2 each inside and one stupid set with the label on the lego box itself.  Of course it was destroyed.  They promptly sent me another one packaged correctly.

I'd make separate orders if you're having stuff shipped from Walmart.  They always seem to over pack the shipping box.  I ordered 2 stack-ons and they tried to shove them into a box that was way too small.  The stack-on that was on the bottom served as a nice cushion for the one that was on top.  The bottom one got crushed and I don't know how the wrapping got pulled off ...

post-7817-0-56805500-1392161360_thumb.jp

Luckily I did a ship to store and it wasn't much of a hassle to get a refund on the broken one.

Sooooo, i am done with walmarty for shipping sets. 4 tower bridges ruines before being put in the shipping boxes and 5 grand emporiums all shipped individually with the label directly on the set box. Not worth it. I should bill them $250 an hour for wasting my time. Now i am going to return them to a low er end walmart atore tomorrow. Maybe they will put them on the shelf heavily discounted. Then ill buy amd flip them as used or nib but opened. Now i am forced to lego.com or amazon.

My SINGLE TB came in a lego box and was in MINT condition!! Not a single blemish.... Super surprised... Now, my AA, that was a different story. That one was shipped with the labels slapped on it and looked like a dog chewed it up!! DAMN YOU WALMART!!

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

So my crane showed up today, unbelievable to me that a company would ship something like this. No box whatsoever, just bags and instructions thrown into a brown box.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker1393370464.760612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Oh my god.  That is sacrilegious!  How can they think that is acceptable?? 

Got a Crane in yesterday from Walmart.com - shipped in Retail Lego Technic box w/ USPS label stuck to outside - box was beat to heck and back - packing tape wrapped around it about 4 times and a handwritten note on outside saying packing slip was inside the box - I thought my situation was ridiculous until I just saw this thread - Geez! I mean, come on man!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I received my 1st GE from walmart.com last Friday and I finally get to experience the rage of 'shipping label on a bare bone lego box'. Of course it is damaged during shipping. So I called their customer service and the guy apologized and processed a replacement with expedited shipping, and he promised there would be no problem at all with the replacement. Today I received the 2nd GE. Guess what? THEY DID THE EXACT SAME THING AGAIN. A UPS shipping label on the GE box. only this time the box is in even worse condition than the 1st time. UNBELIEVABLE.

I did notice both of the GEs are shipped from Bentonville AR. Did walmart guys there get less than minimum wage or what? It's almost like they wanted to sabotage the company.