76004 Spider-Man: Spider-Cycle Chase vs 6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape

Brickbuilder.g

It depends on your timeframe - in the long run, I would think almost assuredly 76004, but the four digit sets are getting hard to come by - this might be a solid set to sell with a short turnaround.  I think you might have to wait quite a bit longer to see the same profits on 76004.

You might be able to buy some 6867s now, sell them in November and still have time to get some 76004s.  That's actually what I've been doing (stocking up on 4 digit sets and hoping to time it well enough to get the five digit superhero sets down the line).

I hear ya on then4 digit sets. I've loaded up on 6862 for avg $12-13 price. That said I do think the Spider-Man is gone at some point this year and the target sale gets them to $13,30 for me with red card ....sure there will be some 50 off fire sales here mad there but this is a tough price to beat sitting on the bed ordering online :)

I have been waiting for a good deal on this set for a while. I'm pretty sure this is the lowest it will be unless u find it in store on clearance. It wont be the next wolverine, but I think a good one to have doubled you money after shipping and fees by the summertime. to me that's a great investment.

Agreed. Easy double this year I think/hope

• 4 months later...