Modular houses - building tips & inspirations

TheOrcKing

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2015 at 2:14 AM, TheOrcKing said:

Over on a blog site called Brickhamster, there is a continually growing archive called "Modular buildings building guide" with pictures aplenty. You can check out just the images over on the Flickr account. So far it covers the basics to modular house building well as some nice tips & tricks.

This Modular Building Guide has finally been completed; all seven pages full of images & tips.

Modular Corner Neighborhood by 1982redhead

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

the last one is hilarious. some neighbors just have to upstage everyone on the block.

I know right, I wouldn't know it's a modular if it wasn't stuck between pet shop

17 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I really dig the second pic (the blue house with white spires) and the museum (3rd pic)

I like them all but there is something about museum, somehow it looks different, unusual....or just looks like a typical local museums....

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 7:33 PM, Alpinemaps said:

I really dig the second pic (the blue house with white spires) and the museum (3rd pic)

I know the first two are by RedCoKid on flickr for his 'blue street' phase and they are quite good then again so is the rest of his builds.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 7:33 PM, brickcrazyhouse said:

the last one is hilarious. some neighbors just have to upstage everyone on the block.

Ha.