Modular houses - building tips & inspirations

TheOrcKing

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this truly is amazing! but I'd say that this is the wrong thread for it as it in no way is a modular (and inspiration could be anything...)

we have an architecture thread though don't we? I think putting this there would be a better idea, not just because it belongs there but also to "push" the thread up a little bit again.

Okay... just ignore my post and don't post it in the  architecture thread :-P

Truth is I had originally thought about posting the moc in the Architecture discussion topic seeing how the design style did fit on one hand but on the other that topic's main point mainly centers around real world locations over made up structures inspired by such styles. True that moc does not use the modular standards at all but there is potential. Perhaps if we had a special topic just for showing off the various styles in the world of architecture being represented through the medium of LEGO mocs, it could go there.

• Like 1

Had some blue and red from 31026-1 bike shop and don't think I'll sell it so I decided moccing it. The color corresponds well with the blue from the DO. The interior hasn't been done yet. Level floor will be bike shop. First and second floor a small studio with seperate bathroom.

MOC_Front.thumb.jpg.706970869d0e54c8ed37MOC_Back.thumb.jpg.5276c9d4966a2c25ada9fMOC_Front_2nd.thumb.jpg.1d826ef0bf307399MOC_Front_DO.thumb.jpg.78bd7296bb624ea1c

The entrance to the appartments is via the back. Still need to build a stairs but this will be combined with another MOC building I build with the rest of the 31026-1 pieces. Also need to print some custom stickers for the windows of the shop and the plaque above the door.

• Like 4