TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

found it

The modular modification to the Haunted House is very good. The original design could fit in before being a large-scale building but the 'dollhouse' setup in a street of modularized homes made it stick out more than the fearful facade did. Here the structure goes seamlessly with the rest of them on the street without really altering what the abandoned abode is all about. If anything this is like an answer to the "What if LEGO had released the Haunted House as a modular house?" question.

On one hand, I know I would like to make the same changes to my own Haunted House yet at the same time don't because of all the sets I have owned this is that perfect one I just love to have on display all year round.

• Like 1

The modular modification to the Haunted House is very good. The original design could fit in before being a large-scale building but the 'dollhouse' setup in a street of modularized homes made it stick out more than the fearful facade did. Here the structure goes seamlessly with the rest of them on the street without really altering what the abandoned abode is all about. If anything this is like an answer to the "What if LEGO had released the Haunted House as a modular house?" question.

On one hand, I know I would like to make the same changes to my own Haunted House yet at the same time don't because of all the sets I have owned this is that perfect one I just love to have on display all year round.

Yeah I agree, fits so well as a modular. I cant bring myself to open a new haunted house though, so will probably never be able to build it. Would love to find instructions, and brick link the extra parts. Like you, I'd like to display this all year with other modulars

HH needs a big hill at the end of the street...

though it would be intresting to build some burned out row homes (http://s179.photobucket.com/user/dtoronto/media/Philadelphia15.jpg.html

I mean what legit city does not have some?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

HH needs a big hill at the end of the street...

though it would be intresting to build some burned out row homes (http://s179.photobucket.com/user/dtoronto/media/Philadelphia15.jpg.html

got that covered http://ldd.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery?searchword=modular+house it's the "abandoned modular house" by monkeypheet

Next modular house scheduled for release....."The Slums". Ha. Come to think of it I wonder if one of the future designs will include a boarded up house as it would add a touch of realism.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

What are people's thoughts on the Mocs without stairs between floors. It does make it a lot easier and free up some more space but does take anything away. When designing on ldd I always put stairs