9492 - TIE Fighter

Jeff Mack

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok , I heard about some people having problem ordering. I guess their site needs some debugging! Maybe if you try a little bit later or call support to see whats going on cause its a really good deal for us in CA. I was able to order 2 tie fighter and it cost 89.60$ including taxes and shipping. You dont see that every day!

• 2 months later...

Hello Guys,

I wanted to know your 2cents for investing in this model (9492). This model is highly discounted on amazon in Germany, also there would be free shipping.

Do you think this would be a good idea to invest? On ebay this model isn't more cheaper or only a few dollars more to buy.

So I think it is no quick return.

What do you think?

Greetings from Germany,

Christian

Germany is discounted Star Wars http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004OT6NWW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=gl0b1-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1638&creative=19454&creativeASIN=B004OT6NWW 9492 and 7961 are good investment? 9492 and 7961 are good investment AT THIS PRICE?

• 2 months later...

I'm curious to find out if any members have bought the Star Trek sets. While the figs look super weird I'm a little partial to the ships..not saying I'd buy them personally but they don't look half bad.

Yeah, no shame in it if you like them...I can honestly say I haven't seen a Mega Bloks set I really liked, but Kre-O has impressed me a bit more, I actually like some of the Transformers stuff and would consider purchasing it if I saw it heavily discounted. I just wish Lego made them.

Yeah, no shame in it if you like them...I can honestly say I haven't seen a Mega Bloks set I really liked, but Kre-O has impressed me a bit more, I actually like some of the Transformers stuff and would consider purchasing it if I saw it heavily discounted. I just wish Lego made them.

I would purchase them if I saw them heavily discounted too.  They must be doing well enough in that respect since I haven't been able to pick any up or seen any on clearance.

I would purchase them if I saw them heavily discounted too.  They must be doing well enough in that respect since I haven't been able to pick any up or seen any on clearance.

I found a couple Megatron's in the clearance section of a Walmart last week but decided not to bite. I honestly can't remember how much they were but if they are still there for a good discount the next time I go, I'll probably just buy them. That Walmart in particular is one of the few in my area that will actually clearance things off. They clearance a little Lego from time to time, but they clearance a ton of MegaBloks stuff, so maybe Kre-O will end up there regularly as well. I'm beginning to think the toy manager there probably has a good understanding of Lego's value over those other brands, because the Lego section at that store is much, much larger than the off-brands.

My Walmart had a BIG clearance on all those Kre-O Transformers last year. I bought all of them for about $100. That list included Megatron, Sentinel Prime, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Mirage, Jazz, Sideswipe, Starscream, Prowl, and Ratchet. Now thinking on it, if it wasn't for those Transformer character figures....

Anyway, Megatron originally retailed for $29.99 and I got mine for $15 or so. (Can't remember exactly.) My Walmart finally got rid of all those but still have tons of the Battleship sets and only just this last trip did they reduce the price on the biggest one by $20. Still don't want them; I've learned my lesson and stickin' to Lego. I may buy the small micro-changers since all I like are the figures. I don't like mixing brands when it comes to parts.

I guess that discount last year at Walmart (of all stores) to have the TIE Fighter for $34 spoiled me to think this isn't so good of a deal. I got my two at that price and am happy camper. :sungum:

This isn't the best deal but its not terrible. I remember target online had these at $35 at one point also.