Mixels sold out on LEGO Shop at Home

darksam007

i bought one of each at tru with the bogo50, they've got a lot of great MOC parts

That is pretty much my only reason to get these oddballs of nature. A whole lot of parts including those new ball and socket joints. I also saw minifigure heads that looked like eyeballs on a couple. :blink: There are a couple of characters I would get simply because they make me laugh though. :D

I was able to pickup a set of these last week Sunday the 16th -- they were out on shelf at local TRU a day before they went live on lego.com, got them with BOGO 50% along with a movie enforcer to make it an even 10 items while picking up a few more expensive sets.  Listed ebay BIN w/ best offer for $75 w/ free shipping.  

Got a couple of offers in the $40-$50 range, a lot of people were asking $80 to $100 for the set of 9.  Ended up accepting a $60 offer from an international buyer that has a forwarding service in Delaware, just to clear it off my desk.

I haven't setup a formal storage area for my investments yet and the piles around my desk are getting large enough that sets are in danger of getting damaged... Not... Good...