• Peter Davison (1981 - 1984)
    • Colin Baker (1984 - 1986)
    • Sylvester McCoy (1987 - 1989)
    • Paul McGann (1996)
    • Christopher Eccleston (2005)
    • David Tennant (2005 - 2010)
    • Matt Smith (2010 - 2013)
    • Peter Capaldi (2014 - present)
  2. 2. Would you like to see an official Lego product based on the series?

• Yes
    • No

I like polls and the series so why not? :biggrin: Anyway, who was your favorite Doctor? I kept all the answers limited to Doctors of the main television series as there were a couple of movies starring Peter Cushing and then there was John Hurt dubbed as The War Doctor. (It's a confusing storyline.) I did not add in the current Twelfth Doctor who will be played by Peter Capaldi simply because he has not had a chance to really be The Doctor yet. Added in Peter Capaldi to the list.

By the way, since CUUSOO is now reaccepting the license as a possibility, would you like to see a Doctor Who set? Now that we do have set under the Ideas theme, I should reword this "would you like to see a Doctor Who theme?"

Also since there are just too many to add but if you feel like posting, how about adding in your favorite arrangement of the main theme?

I voted for David Tennant but really it was a tie between him and Christopher Eccleston and I would kill - not literally... okay, maybe literally - for Doctor Who LEGO sets.

Honestly, it's a toss-up for me between David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston as well far as the newer Doctors go. They both played the part well plus are great actors anyway. Classic wise, I'm partial to Tom Baker. I must confess I would probably annihilate anyone should they get in my path for some Doctor Who Lego!

Shoot, I can't make a full poll for it but what was everybody's favorite arrangement of the theme?

Celes, start with the episode "Blink" - it's a super easy entry into the show, even though the Doctor plays only a small part in it.

After you're hooked, you can start with anything you like, I usually recommend folks start with the modern stuff (9th Doctor forward) and work back to the vintage if so desired.

Besides, who says Doctor Who isn't educational? Consider this important data on time, presented by the Doctor himself!

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

I would love to see LEGO based on Doctor Who.  It would be fantastic!

As for my favorite Doctor - I always say I don't have a favorite.  I like them all for different reasons.  Eccleston was my first Doctor.  It took me a little while to warm up to Tennant, but I really enjoyed him.  Smith was my Doctor straight out of the gate.  Loved him immediately.

But, I really like Troughton and Pertwee.  They both are really good as the Doctor, and bring something more to the Doctor.

Lately, I've been listening to the 8th Doctor audios, starring McGann.  I *really* like these audios.  I really liked "The Night of the Doctor", the short that had McGann in it.  I liked the television movie for what it was, and for giving us the 8th Doctor.

I voted McGann above because he is, for all intents right now, my favorite.  I'm really enjoying him as the Doctor.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 9:24 AM, krayzie said:

Doctor Doom. I have never seen Doctor Who!

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 9:27 AM, exciter1 said:

Dr. Ruth

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 9:28 AM, legopocalypse said:

Kevorkian

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 9:34 AM, brickcrazyhouse said:

Seuss or Dre a tie as for the series 11th doc

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2014 at 10:54 AM, Darth_Raichu said:

Doolitle FTW.. coz he spoke to 'nimals.... Wait, what are we talking about again ????

HAHA! I should have known what I was stepping into. Brilliant, you guys. :clapping:

• Like 1

Doctor Doom. I have never seen Doctor Who!

Dr. Ruth

Kevorkian

Seuss or Dre a tie as for the series 11th doc

Doolitle FTW.. coz he spoke to 'nimals.... Wait, what are we talking about again ????

Alright, you guys remembered all the big players but I bet nobody knew of this witch doctor, Dr. Bombay. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzlpJVKgVVk