10224 - Town Hall

Ed Mack

What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. What year will 10224 Town Hall be officially retired?

• In 2014, tagged or labeled "retired"
    • In 2015 or later, tagged or labeled "retired"

59 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Exactly.  $900 for something on Amazon that's $500-$600 in eBay...

^ more than lucky 

We never experience problems some sellers seem to have on FBA here. Sold thousands of items and have only had 3 items ever returned that were customer damaged. 2 textbooks and one tent (tent was sold on facebook for what we paid for it, textbooks were sold used and shipped back by us used and sold). All other returns have been deemed sellable, returned to FBA inventory, and resold pretty quickly. We steer clear of most clothing and most electronics where returns are chronic. Have never heard of Lego or any other toy being a problem except on this board by new sellers using FBM.

We buy items everyday on ebay that sell for 5-6 times the price on FBA. FBA buyers do not shop on ebay (to be honest most probably think it went the way of blockbuster). Plenty of opportunities there.

21 minutes ago, asharerin said:

We never experience problems some sellers seem to have on FBA here. Sold thousands of items and have only had 3 items ever returned that were customer damaged. 2 textbooks and one tent (tent was sold on facebook for what we paid for it, textbooks were sold used and shipped back by us used and sold). All other returns have been deemed sellable, returned to FBA inventory, and resold pretty quickly. We steer clear of most clothing and most electronics where returns are chronic. Have never heard of Lego or any other toy being a problem except on this board by new sellers using FBM.

like i said sir, you are one lucky fellow. A quick look at my 2016 spread sheet , 51 customer damaged items for that year , 60% of it is lego. nothing that cant be sold on ebay as sealed bags moslty beat up boxes or broken seals. gotta find me a lucky rabbit foot or something . and i do agree that clothing and electronics are best left alone. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

like i said sir, you are one lucky fellow. A quick look at my 2016 spread sheet , 51 customer damaged items for that year , 60% of it is lego. nothing that cant be sold on ebay as sealed bags moslty beat up boxes or broken seals. gotta find me a lucky rabbit foot or something . and i do agree that clothing and electronics are best left alone. 

200w.gif

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
19 minutes ago, Ma-gic said:

What is the thought of this set being remade?

I received an offer of Eur400 for a used set, still on the fence whether to sell it.

Probability is limited. If they were ever made I would assume Green Grocer, Market Street or Cafe Corner to be the 1st ones. Eur400 is still good price and I would sell it at that price.