My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is crazy week. Almost like black friday/cyber monday. random packages show up left and right... I am not even on top on who should ship when and what, and then there is store pickup...

I only have five orders floating out there, but that is a ton for me.  I don't know how some of you guys keep track of it all.

My hearses from March 4 order still "In Process", but at least not in "Customer Service". Anyone know if too long in "In Process" stage tends to go to "cancelled"?

Mine were "In Proccess" for about two days unti they shipped yesterday. I would expect something similar should happen for yours.

We can see how this works.  It might be better off moved to the "General Buying & Selling" or pinned to the "Daily Deals" forums, but we can see how it works.  I'll start moving posts, but I'm not sure how the other Deal Hunters or Mods feel about it.

I am thinking this thread should be under "members only". I don't think we want this thread to show up on google 

I am thinking this thread should be under "members only". I don't think we want this thread to show up on google 

I moved it to the Daily Deals parent forum under the "Members Only" area and pinned it.  Yes, we'll see how the chat stuff goes now, and I hope the other mods/Deal Hunters move order status talk as they see fit.  There will be some off topic and banter about likes/dislikes, but we won't have an official chat area for daily deals until we have the new feature set ready.  If you think a "Random Deal Talk" forum might work under Daily Deals, I can discuss it with the mods and we can move any banter that doesn't belong in the main Daily Deals threads.

Thanks all for your patience.  The forum continues to mature, tear.  :wacko:

My Target eBay helicopters got "PACKAGE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE. ALLOW FOR 1 TO 2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR DELIVERY" by UPS. Not sure why, since it was not a weekend. Is UPS subcontracting USPS or something? 

I'm not exactly sure what the arrangement is, but UPS brings it part way, sends it to the post office, and then it's delivered by USPS.  I've had several items like this, unrelated to Lego, but I normally find it slower than most other shipping methods.

My hearses from March 4 order still "In Process", but at least not in "Customer Service". Anyone know if too long in "In Process" stage tends to go to "cancelled"?

I had an order of 9 from March 4th that have been "In Process" pretty much the entire time that just got cancelled :(. The MM shipped though.

But, I have an order of 2 from yesterday that just shipped. So who knows how they're picking who gets what.

Just remember a lot of those prices aren't accurate as to what was on the website. For example, Vampyre Castles were never (or very very few) available for $25, but for a brief time the site had them at that. It's probably an internal system wide clearance that effects LEGO stores as well, or as a way to deal with a very few stragglers/returns. When you see stuff like Unimog at 50%, (Or a lot of other high price items) very few if any of those probably sold for that.

Speaking of which, hey people are trashing the Razcal's Glider, but that thing sold out awfully fast! :)

My Target eBay helicopters got "PACKAGE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE. ALLOW FOR 1 TO 2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR DELIVERY" by UPS. Not sure why, since it was not a weekend. Is UPS subcontracting USPS or something?

UPS Mail Innovations...it's their version of FedEx Smartpost.

***Profitus Maximus***

Just remember a lot of those prices aren't accurate as to what was on the website. For example, Vampyre Castles were never (or very very few) available for $25, but for a brief time the site had them at that. It's probably an internal system wide clearance that effects LEGO stores as well, or as a way to deal with a very few stragglers/returns. When you see stuff like Unimog at 50%, (Or a lot of other high price items) very few if any of those probably sold for that.

Speaking of which, hey people are trashing the Razcal's Glider, but that thing sold out awfully fast! :)

I think so far only hearses got to the 75% off point with actual availability. I think Unimog went to OOS first, and then got reduced to 50% off