My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jbacunn said:

Two of the reviews say they only got one bag so I hope you don't take it too hard.  :tommy:

I've got my popcorn ready for the Reddit thread.  In the thread that told everyone about this "sale", people were excited to "screw over the reseller that messed up" because surely, they'd have to deliver a box of 60 minifigs for $3.92.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I've got my popcorn ready for the Reddit thread.  In the thread that told everyone about this "sale", people were excited to "screw over the reseller that messed up" because surely, they'd have to deliver a box of 60 minifigs for $3.92.

My purchase said sold and fulfilled by Amazon. Otherwise I never would have bothered. 

Also, I found the link here, not Reddit. 

Am I the only one that purchased 10245 LEGO Creator Expert Santa's Workshop from Amazon for $54.05 two weeks ago?

It came and went in minutes. I didn't hear anyone say anything about it. My order showed up this week.

More than likely no, but many already have their fill.

Wife: "what did you order from Amazon?"
Me:"I don't know, nothing?"
e620e999dd2e177c0e13ef9db10a78da.jpg
Me:"it must be special, it's triple taped. Says "premium" on the label. "
f51f80233d5ff35a29e3ceb838304fb9.jpg
Me:"it's a great mystery, I'm so excited "
Wife: =\
c4fee4a3d132f831f1a093a5379447f3.jpg
Me:"??? Oh yeah, I Pre-ordered this a long time ago. At least I have a new box to ship minis in. =) "

• Like 8

Are you sure that you didn't order a mystery box? 

Good question. I should read the fine print. My heart sank when I saw the plastic bag. I've seen many horror pics here, but I've had good delivery service from Kmart. Then I opened it and thought maybe it was a gift. But then I received the email that my order had arrived...

13 minutes ago, donbee said:

Good question. I should read the fine print. My heart sank when I saw the plastic bag. I've seen many horror pics here, but I've had good delivery service from Kmart. Then I opened it and thought maybe it was a gift. But then I received the email that my order had arrived...

Yeah that's about as random as it gets. 

• Like 1

Another awesome kmart/syw story:  $15 off $40 coupon, $3 points, Discounted gift card all on one order.  Decided I would give the SYW Max free trial a chance and signed up to get the free 2 day shipping.  5 days later UPS tracking shows item still sitting in OH since 4 days ago.  30+ minute call to Kmart CS and they are "sorry, but your order is lost and I will refund you your money."  Total BS.  I decline a refund so CS offers to send my order to "purchasing" for review and it will be 72 hours for response.  I decline and request if CS can place through a new order of which they reply "let me check our inventory."  "I'm sorry sir that item is out of stock."  BS, I can order 2 of them right now on your website.  "If you placed those orders it would be canceled after placing for out of stock."  Asked to speak with manager.  She contacted UPS to find out why not delivered and indicates they don't have updated tracking information at this time, we are sending to processing for further review.  Also, gave me 10% off my order total (I mean really 10% discount on an order that no one can find???gee thanks).

Bottom line:  Guess this is what you get for signing up for the Max free trial.  

I placed two orders on the morning of the 10th to get two batman polys. I only got confirmation for one, so that afternoon I put in a 3rd different order to try to get another poly bag, but also picked up the DC SH poly bag.

Today I received three "your order has been shipped" emails.
When I look at the invoice of each order, I see only one of each freebie in each order. One free poster in order one. One free batman poly in the second, and one free dc sh girls poly on the last. Has anyone else have this happen?
Last month I placed several orders and received a batwing poly each time, no prob.

14 minutes ago, donbee said:

I placed two orders on the morning of the 10th to get two batman polys. I only got confirmation for one, so that afternoon I put in a 3rd different order to try to get another poly bag, but also picked up the DC SH poly bag.

Today I received three "your order has been shipped" emails.
When I look at the invoice of each order, I see only one of each freebie in each order. One free poster in order one. One free batman poly in the second, and one free dc sh girls poly on the last. Has anyone else have this happen?
Last month I placed several orders and received a batwing poly each time, no prob.

They're on to you!

• Like 2

I received my $52 The Maze from Amazon.  It had an FBA sticker on it, but I was getting ready to put it away for future keeping and I noticed an awful lot of loose pieces moving around inside.  It's possible a bag could have busted open, but the outer box is actually in pretty good shape.  The seals were a little worn, but still tight on it.  I'm tempted to open it, but it almost feels like it's built and back inside the box.  I'm pretty sure it will get sent back, but I might weigh it against one of my other copies first.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

I received a Bricklink order yesterday morning. ~1900 pieces across 780 unique lots, for ~150 Wanted Lists. 

Spent 10 hours "parting in". 

Of the ~150 Lists (one per set), I completed a whopping 11 lists.

Insert sad clown horn. Lol. Back to Bricklink I go.... 

Your bad in placing the order, or the BL seller's bad in fulfilling the order?

11 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Your bad in placing the order, or the BL seller's bad in fulfilling the order?

Lol, both maybe? 

No errors were made. I'm just dealing with soooo many wanted lists, I didn't want to use the Auto Finder from the start, as it was catching 40+ different stores to complete everything. I'd be paying hundreds in shipping that way. So I opted for the "sort by unique lots" option and picked a Canadian seller that was in the top 10 for unique lots. Admittedly feel a bit sorry for the guy, it was painfully time consuming to part in.... picking it must've been utterly heinous. 

I've placed orders for my next 2 batches now, from a couple guys in Europe... one German and one Italian. Another 900 parts over 350 lots. Again, poor guys... I feel sort of bad placing orders like these, but it's absolutely the most economical from a reselling / shipping cost point of view. 

Just got this from my walmart caterham order.

Thank you for your Walmart.com order.

It’s come to my attention that one or more items in the order(s) listed below may have been delayed. Please accept my apology for not meeting our 2-Day Shipping promise, and for any disappointment this caused.

As an apology, I will be sending you a $5 eGift Card in a separate email (one eGift Card per affected order) within the next 5 business days. Your eGift Card can be used online or in your local store.

The Walmart team is excited to offer free 2-Day Shipping and appreciate your support as we work to improve and enhance the experience.

Thought that was impressive customer service, especially for Walmart.  

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...