My order status

4 minutes ago, steve101480 said:

I am curious as to what your thoughts are on the R2 D2 May the 4th promotional polybag that Lego was giving out or sending out with their orders?  I, unfortunately received my package from LEGO today without the R2 D2 polybag in the box. I placed my qualifying order of 3) 75168 sets and 2 Darth Maul keychains shortly after midnight on the 4th and they somehow managed to not include it.  I hope I don't end up missing out on one of the better performing May the 4th poly's.

If it wasn't in there (and you qualified), you can contact LEGO, and they will ship one to you.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, steve101480 said:

I contacted them two minutes after opening the package and not seeing it, they ran out and don't have any left to send me.

Are there two tracking numbers associated with your order? I think some other people said the R2 polybag was shipped separately.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, steve101480 said:

I contacted them two minutes after opening the package and not seeing it, they ran out and don't have any left to send me.

That seems a bit surprising (that they would have none anywhere to send you). I have encountered this before, and they seemed to have some extras available (just in case, etc)

44 minutes ago, steve101480 said:

And you didn't raise (a polite) hell? I would've not hung up empty-handed. Just threaten to return it all at their cost.

1 hour ago, steve101480 said:

I am curious as to what your thoughts are on the R2 D2 May the 4th promotional polybag that Lego was giving out or sending out with their orders?  I, unfortunately received my package from LEGO today without the R2 D2 polybag in the box. I placed my qualifying order of 3) 75168 sets and 2 Darth Maul keychains shortly after midnight on the 4th and they somehow managed to not include it.  I hope I don't end up missing out on one of the better performing May the 4th poly's.

Check your order page and see if there's a second tracking number. a Lot of people got their R2 promos shipped separately.

Speaking of which. I got my first order today, it was the 2 items I ordered. No promo was included, but I have a second tracking number, scheduled to arrive Saturday. I can't imagine how shipping separately makes that much sense fiscally.

My double dip order shipped with R2 keychain, R2 and Milano polybag, accompanied by a 2nd email stating even further delay of my Y -Wing shipment. The next statement offers a cancelation option and apology for even further delay. So what happens if I opt for that? They bill me $4.99 for R2 poly plus $7.99 shipping?

7 minutes ago, jsteele said:

My F14 & Scuderia Ferrari Trucks are delayed and the Heartlake Airports are canceled from this morning's TRU order.

picked up 5 airports this morning, and grabbed 4 crossbones with rewards while I was there, surprised these are still available since they are gone just about everywhere else.

have 4 sith infiltrators "located in stock" so we will see where that goes.

This is a first, just got a call from a local Wal-Mart about some Junior Police Helicopters I ordered the other day for pick-up.  They said they were out of stock, but would swap them out for the Juniors Batman vs. Mr. Freeze (10737) at the same price, if that was ok with me.  I guess so...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

This is a first, just got a call from a local Wal-Mart about some Junior Police Helicopters I ordered the other day for pick-up.  They said they were out of stock, but would swap them out for the Juniors Batman vs. Mr. Freeze (10737) at the same price, if that was ok with me.  I guess so...

my walmart store pick up the other day consisted of two associates, nearly jumping over each other, to be excessively helpful.  a few months ago it was waiting around for 20 min for someone who knew what store pickup was.  I am guessing corporate is pushing hard on the customer service for online orders, in their battle against amazon.

• Like 2

I was shorted a R2D2 on one of my SAH orders. They shipped me a bubble mailer with just an invoice in it! Anyway, got on chat with Lego and they can't replace it but are going to send an Admiral Yularen and FO Stormtrooper instead. Was surprised to hear they still had those to give out, especially AY.

I was shorted a R2D2 on one of my SAH orders. They shipped me a bubble mailer with just an invoice in it! Anyway, got on chat with Lego and they can't replace it but are going to send an Admiral Yularen and FO Stormtrooper instead. Was surprised to hear they still had those to give out, especially AY.

There you go @Bold Arrow
  • Like 1

I had 2 SAH orders placed after midnight 5/4. They were split into 4 shipments. The regular sets both shipped on 5/6 and arrived on 5/11. 1 R2 was packed separately but shipped on 5/6 with those sets and arrived yesterday after getting separated at a transfer hub.

The other R2 didn't ship until 5/8 with its delivery date finally pushed back to Monday. We'll see if this one arrives.