My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

One Raptor Escape order from TRU and another from TRU EBay shipped today. Not surprisingly, my Crossbones shipped too.

Edit: After checking the status, it looks like all my stuff shipped from several orders. Some orders were larger, some smaller.

Big difference raptor escape (75920) going price $149+ 

tru raptor rampage (75917) still 150+ sellers in amazon

• Like 1

TRU refunded my money for The Scuderia Ferrari I ordered from Ebay last Friday early in the am. I just found the refund in my PayPal account but no email from TRU, no communication at all. Had I known I would have bought one of the two I saw in the store later that day. I only wanted the one for my son and I was super excited to get it for the sale price. 

Maybe they will do a clearance price on it before it's gone. Seems like they still have plenty of stock at regular price.

2 minutes ago, LeiaOrgana said:

TRU refunded my money for The Scuderia Ferrari I ordered from Ebay last Friday early in the am. I just found the refund in my PayPal account but no email from TRU, no communication at all. Had I known I would have bought one of the two I saw in the store later that day. I only wanted the one for my son and I was super excited to get it for the sale price. 

Maybe they will do a clearance price on it before it's gone. Seems like they still have plenty of stock at regular price.

TRU loves to not tell you. If you complain they usually give a coupon or something

• Like 1

Finally got through all my may the 4th orders from LEGO Shop at Home.  all R2s accounted for, only thing Not received was the 2 kanans that were canceled early.  all in 4 Kanan's, 2 Spider droids, 1 Yoda fighter, and 3 R2s.  Yoda is a personal build, others are bit of a gamble but I do not have any of either and both are store exclusives and disappearing.

As for TRU got all my shipments in good shape 2 SI's and a Dilopho.  Was able to pick up 5 Heartlake Airports in store.  Still have 1 SI to pickup and one got canceled so will see where that goes, when that CC dust settles.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Finally got my Y-Wing from LEGO Shop at Home, was buried and crushed under a mountain of pillows.  A build anyway, but first time I've had the dreaded pillow crush from there.

About 75% off my stuff arrives pillow crushed from S@H.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch just got my Caterhams from the  Mastemind sell. Now I know why they were cheap. Not a single box survived my shipment. They all had huge tear holes from previous stickers.  Not to mention these very sturdy boxes were completely crushed from no packing material. Waste of time and effort, thanx Mastermind Toys, for a headache.  

Ouch just got my Caterhams from the  Mastemind sell. Now I know why they were cheap. Not a single box survived my shipment. They all had huge tear holes from previous stickers.  Not to mention these very sturdy boxes were completely crushed from no packing material. Waste of time and effort, thanx Mastermind Toys, for a headache.  

Perhaps yours were searched by customs as mine arrived mint, in a staggered block, with air bubbles in each compartment.

Perhaps yours were searched by customs as mine arrived mint, in a staggered block, with air bubbles in each compartment.

Consider yourself lucky? Maybe customs screwed my order, but, Certainly they weren't responsible for each one having a rip hole, in the exact same spot. Had to have been sent out like that. No way customs applies a sticker to each set box, Rips them off, and then place the sets back in the shipping box for fun.