My order status

4 hours ago, kfishe2 said:

Ordered a Saturn V from TRU last week since I had a bunch of gift cards that I wanted to use just in case. So it's been a week and no ship confirmation. Literally as I'm questioning how long it's been since I ordered, I get an email saying my order has been delayed, was not shipped and they don't know if it will ship at all and that in 30 days I'll get my money refunded. Was pretty bummed since I haven't had much luck finding one in stock anywhere, and wondering how getting my gift card values back will go. Then and hour later FedEx pulls up and delivers one Saturn V from TRU to me. WTH TRU?? Maybe this is why you are losing money!

All 4 of my last orders from TRU have gone this way and I've been quite thankful that they all show up.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, mizeur said:

Ordered: 2 Z-95 Headhunters at 50% off RRP.

Received: 2 The Inquisitor Lightsaber Clocks.

Google Express? Had the same thing happen to me. They ended up giving me a $20 credit and I got to keep the clocks. Going to Toys For Tots when that time of year rolls around.

4 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Google Express? Had the same thing happen to me. They ended up giving me a $20 credit and I got to keep the clocks. Going to Toys For Tots when that time of year rolls around.

Yup. They gave me a credit for the discount code I used. Likewise on keeping and donating the clocks.

Okay....Still waiting on the ones I placed on Saturday morning.....and the snowspeeder I ordered on Sunday morning.....crossing my finger =)

Update..... I just logged out and back in.....and 2 of the 3 have shipped status....now just waiting on the Snowspeeder !!! Come on baby !!

Edited by Fleck