My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

I would think it means assorted which means various. I think you get 9 random.

I honestly haven’t a clue. The dimensions match the size of a case of nine so maybe it is all nine or 9 random. Knowing my luck, if it is 9 random, I won’t be able to piece together a full set even though I ordered 90!

4 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

You can see my post from last night when they were $4 or less. Concensous was the word ASST means one, not nine. I wound up ordering 10. I’ll let you know.

I talked to Jet.com on twitter and according to them we should be getting 9 items for $16ish. Bought a few as a test, will report back.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MinifigW said:

I talked to Jet.com on twitter and according to them we should be getting 9 items for $16ish. Bought a few as a test, will report back.

That doesn't make sense to me. They were $4, said pack of 9, assorted. If we get 9, that's 9 for $4. If we get one, if you ordered 9 items, it would be 9 for $36. I, too, will report back. My order still says processing, expected delivery Dec. 6.

58 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

That doesn't make sense to me. They were $4, said pack of 9, assorted. If we get 9, that's 9 for $4. If we get one, if you ordered 9 items, it would be 9 for $36. I, too, will report back. My order still says processing, expected delivery Dec. 6.

They'd raised the price then. When I ordered it was a pack of 9 for $16.44, around $15 with extra savings.

3 hours ago, CathyVT said:

I’m betting we’re all in for a cancellation. My order also says processing, and since this jumped from $4 to $16 and is now OOS I doubt they even have them in the warehouse.

Did TRU fulfillment center get smarter with their shipment these days?

I haven't shopped on TRU eBay for so long. But the 2 separate orders (different items) I had from the past few days got shipped together. I thought they don't used to combine shipping.

Edited by cissi

1 minute ago, cissi said:

I haven't shopped on TRU eBay for so long. But the 2 separate orders (different items) I had from the past few days got shipped together. I thought they don't used to combine shipping.

Smarter maybe, but not faster... still waiting on a shipping confirmation for my Xerion which I ordered on Saturday.... it's likely arriving after the set appears on my doorstep....

Just got an email from Jet.com that my ordering pattern is "suspicious". I'm not banned, and they didn't cancel any of the orders I have open with them right now. I usually order up to the max limit (in one transaction) from them. So if they offer up to 10 at a discounted price, that's what I buy. Anyone have their Jet orders cancelled from Black Friday thru Cyber Monday? 

Just got an email from Jet.com that my ordering pattern is "suspicious". I'm not banned, and they didn't cancel any of the orders I have open with them right now. I usually order up to the max limit (in one transaction) from them. So if they offer up to 10 at a discounted price, that's what I buy. Anyone have their Jet orders cancelled from Black Friday thru Cyber Monday? 

I was warned, too. I love how they encourage large orders with incentives and discounts but then send these warning emails out. Makes no sense.

Anyways, I haven’t placed an order since I received a similar email about two weeks ago. Recent Amazon, Walmart and SAH deals were better anyways.

2 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

I was warned, too. I love how they encourage large orders with incentives and discounts but then send these warning emails out. Makes no sense.

Anyways, I haven’t placed an order since I received a similar email about two weeks ago. Recent Amazon, Walmart and SAH deals were better anyways.

I can only imagine what the different departments are like: 

Sales - we need to offer discounts so people buy more

Marketing - let's put quantity discounts on everything

Order Verification - hey, these people are buying multiples, no one needs multiples

CEO - why are sales down? 

wash, rinse, repeat

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, cissi said:

They got so much time in hand that they are comparing and shipping together to save $1 in shipping spending. $5 in labor. 0.01 wise £ foolish

55 minutes ago, cissi said:

I have had the exact opposite experience.  I ordered 6 items from TRU and so far have received 5 items in 5 separate packages, with the 6th item delayed.  Of the 5 I have received there were 3 Brickheadz in various packaging from bubble mailer to a box that was about 18x16x8.  Seems like an expensive way to do business...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phil B said:

Smarter maybe, but not faster... still waiting on a shipping confirmation for my Xerion which I ordered on Saturday.... it's likely arriving after the set appears on my doorstep....

A TRU order through Rakuten is still processing and delayed. I sent a message to them so we'll see what happens. I assume it'll get canceled because they sold through their inventory. Same thing happened during an TRU ebay sale during the summer.

My 42054 Claas Xerion arrived from TRU ebay today. Comically oversized shipping box, completely collapsed on one side of course. Set was in decent state, one corner a bit compressed. They threw in one sheet of air pockets - as if that was going to help. Funny thing is that the order on Ebay still hasn't been marked as shipped.

2/3 of the sets I ordered are delayed... they sent my damaged yellow sub though

Ya mine is delayed as well. This is my first purchase through rakuten. Is this normal? I know TRU kinda sucks at getting things out but a week should be more than enough time to figure out whether they can fulfill the order or not.

2 minutes ago, LegoEdison said:

anyone having problem with UPS after black Friday? 

Notes: Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

total of 27 boxes delay from 27-30. i think they need a whole truck for my shipment. 

Yes, I have UPS shipments from target stuck in Minnesota with the same message.