My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

One Assembly Square from Target already shipped and I know I'm not the only one who has a shipment confirmation.

This one was ordered standard 2-day shipping, not expedited.

Had mine all ship as well with tracking, standard 2 day

• Like 1

My Assembly Squares and Boost show “shipped” with UPS tracking numbers. Death Star still “preparing to ship”. I already have a brand new Death Star that I got for $343 so I’m not super mad if I don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

One Assembly Square from Target already shipped and I know I'm not the only one who has a shipment confirmation.

This one was ordered standard 2-day shipping, not expedited.

Could you give me an idea of what time you placed your orders ?? I placed mine @ 6:19 am

I'm still waiting on my lonely AS to move from Processing to shipped to store. As usual, when it's one of these quick-now-or-never situations I never fail to take the worst option. Should have just had it shipped to the office (to avoid scorn from the missus) but No, I decided in my infinite wisdom to make it store pickup. Now it will be in Target's hands until I pick it up, with tons of time for them to realize their mistake and revert the sale.

Similar story to the $49 Tie Fighters from 2 years ago ... I did manage to order those for shipping, but because I didn't add a few bucks for 1-day shipping, I missed out and had my order canceled.

Only glimmer of hope is the fact that @Fleck is still waiting on his notices, and I only ordered @ 7:04am EST so he's got 45 minutes on me ... :)

• Haha 1