My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cladner said:

4x separate orders of Tron shipped from bn.com.  hopefully it retires this year.

going back to take a few more slurps from the trough while the code still works.

oh, Tron... forgot about that one.  Just ordered one of those, thanks.

I placed three orders for shipping, I got 3 confirmation emails about shipped Kessel Mine Workers... but the main item (Saturn V, Old Fishing Store, and Ferris Wheel) still show processing.  

Does B&N send out a separate email for the main item purchased as well?

1 hour ago, BrickLegacy said:

Everything appears to be shipping from BN.  Still waiting on a few fishing stores and some smalls but the big stuff is on it's way: Big Ben, Death Star, Silent Mary, Y-Wing, etc.

My Y-wing shipped and I had complete success with my in store pickup Architecture Studio. 

• Like 1

I just got order cancellation emails for stuffs I ordered on Thursday and Saturday. WTF ??? Did they do Last In First Out ??  
Even eBay forces their sellers to do better order fulfillment than B&N :mad:

I think they definitely did last in first out! I have noticed based on the order in which my orders have shipped

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, amrandazz said:

Not sure about anyone else but my Y-Wing was (finally) just cancelled from B&N from 10/6 :( Guess it was an inventory issue since everyone else that didn't overextend got their items. Interestingly they sent me the Kessel figure and my other Hulkbuster order shipped and arrived.

Same for me on a Y-Wing and a London Bus

anyone else partaking in target gc deal  experiencing a delay  in terms of getting the gc for items that shipped?

orders placed late sunday evening showing tracking number, received the shipping notice but still no email with gc.

did a bunch of instore pickups to start the sale off on sunday but the round of online orders for shipping is messing up my rolling.  frickumsickum.  

maybe they need a little extra time to put more stickers  on my boxes and use them for warehouse football punting practice.  8^/

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1