My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

My TWO Wyldstyle Brickheadz order from Wal-Mart is hanging in the same fashion as the others that have been canceled.

Nothing like asking your college aged kid to buy Lego and have them shipped to his apartment.

My only order of multiples that I placed was for 3x HP BHz about a month ago. I just placed an order for 2 each of these new ones. 

Anyone who placed an order today on WM.com, what is your order status? Mine is "Preparing Order"

2 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

My only order of multiples that I placed was for 3x HP BHz about a month ago. I just placed an order for 2 each of these new ones. 

Anyone who placed an order today on WM.com, what is your order status? Mine is "Preparing Order"

Same, probably "Preparing Cancellation"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dx0520 said:

Has anyone ordered non-LEGO from Walmart and got similar cancellations/bans? 

I'm curious if it's LEGO related or truly account related.

I have had my tax exempt account set up since 2014 and only had 2 Lego orders cancelled during November/December last year.  Since then, everything has been fine and i've been ordering 8 to 12 units of any set I want.  Never had a non-Lego order cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

So, following a few cancellations during Christmas, as a lot of you guys experienced, I found out that buying a non-lego item amongst tons of Legos items somehow did not trigger the cancellation. Well, that worked until yesterday. Today, all my Walmart accounts including my wife’s have been closed. Just a warning for those who think they can bypass the Walmart cancellations. Haha... Oh well, B&M stores is still fair game.... for now.

• Sad 1

So, following a few cancellations during Christmas, as a lot of you guys experienced, I found out that buying a non-lego item amongst tons of Legos items somehow did not trigger the cancellation. Well, that worked until yesterday. Today, all my Walmart accounts including my wife’s have been closed. Just a warning for those who think they can bypass the Walmart cancellations. Haha... Oh well, B&M stores is still fair game.... for now.
Capatain obvious here.......so not only were the orders cancelled...the entire account was closed? Hard bann?

3 minutes ago, LegoBro said:
2 hours ago, brickology101 said:

Capatain obvious here.......so not only were the orders cancelled...the entire account was closed? Hard bann?

Well, more like in denial I guess. Accounts “deactivated”per their exact terms due to violation of return policies. Lego orders have been once or twice a month for anywhere between $200 and $1,000 for about a year. Before Walmart I was buying my inventory at TRU. Walmart became one of my main supply routes after the TRU fiasco. Over this past year I have made returns. I am not going to deny it. Damaged boxes and non lego items on mixed Lego / non Lego orders. This could be it actually, well I would like to think so for all you guys. May be I should have continued to buy Legos only and ride the cancellations until an order  sticks. No time to deal with this crap. Time to move on and adapt to the new situation.

12 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

I placed an order the other day for four Hoth Medical Chambers from Wal-Mart, and they shipped. Whatever their policy is, it's not easy to figure out. They've canceled almost everything I've placed over the last three months.

This is walmart so by "policy" is whomever happens to be manning the DENY button at HQ and what particular combo of meds he/she/it is taking that day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got 3 orders from May 4th promotion today. All of them in the same size box, that WAS large enough to fit the print flat...

nope they decided to fold it almost AROUND my lego boxes, so all 3 are super bent and one the ink is actually worn off. Called customer service and got some free VIP points but still....

shipping incompetence still manages to baffle me, you think I'd learn haha

Only one of my SaH orders with 4th promo arrived today.  One nice poster ,one pretty smashed walker;(  other sets were fine condish.   I've noticed I can be a bit of a box licker for my own collection of the limited stuff as I'll prob not build those ones just stare blankly at them on the shelf:)

• 2 months later...