My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 of my 5 big zoos is shipped.  It's soundling like most ppl are getting at least 1-2 zoos shipped.  I wonder if this means Lego didn't mess up their inventory afterall and they do have enough to ship to everyone....

out of 3 orders for pairs of zoo, 2 orders shipped, one order (placed in the middle between the ones that shipped) still says on backorder. Go figure...

4 hearses arrived today (of 9 ordered).  Even if I don't get the rest, I'm pretty happy I got any at all.  Also received 3 JP's.

Received my 6 hearses, jabba's palace, palpatines arrest yesterday. Another order for 2 hearses was cancelled. No mm yet... Big zoo shipped today!

Interesting, my palpatine's arrests still show as backordered.  When did you order them?

out of 3 orders for pairs of zoo, 2 orders shipped, one order (placed in the middle between the ones that shipped) still says on backorder. Go figure...

the limit is 5 so did u order from same account?  if so i guess they may just cancel ur last order since that bumps you over the limit??

the limit is 5 so did u order from same account?  if so i guess they may just cancel ur last order since that bumps you over the limit??

That's the thing - they did not cancel, and the one that's on backorder is the the one in the middle of two shipped orders. Anyway, we will see once the dust settles. The site did mention 24 March as back order date, at least at first, later changed to March 16, but I guess thay "found" a few...

My 2 VH shipped, I tried for one Palpatine and one Hospital thing, both are listed as back ordered. Guessing I'll never get those, but I guess I get the MM for my troubles. 

The one I am interested in is a Target order. The Spider Cycle Chase had been sold out on the BOGO for a couple of days, and I still had them in my saved section in my cart. I put them back in the cart when I ordered a couple of tumbler sets. The order processed, and I got a notice that they shipped. Curious to see what i get, they said sold out on the site the whole time.

yeah 4 zoos are now in process (from in process to cancelled to backordered to in process again now) and 1 shows shipped.   I guess they did find all the zoos to fulfill the orders.  i only hope they each come in its own box (since they are huge) so i can reuse the box to ship them when they sell..