My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when you have crossed the line from fun hobby to serious investor and this is work when it's not fun seeing the ups man or boxes anymore. I used to get real excited seeing boxes at the door and such. Now I just see boxes and I'm like great more stuff. I think that line for me was crossed recently.

• Like 1

You know when you have crossed the line from fun hobby to serious investor and this is work when it's not fun seeing the ups man or boxes anymore. I used to get real excited seeing boxes at the door and such. Now I just see boxes and I'm like great more stuff. I think that line for me was crossed recently.

Crossed the line for me .. when the ups, fedex, usps guys start seeing each other everyday dropping package off at my doorstep and start to conversate with each other haha

• Like 3

I usually have my shipments held at the local UPS or Fedex office so they won't be sitting on my doorstep all day while I'm at work.  I'm on a first name basis with the people who work the counter there...

I'm officially tapped out.  I have no more room to stash stuff.  My workshop in the basement is now the official Lego stockpile.  Couldn't get my wife to agree to letting me stash sets in our walk in closet. :cry:

Yeah I received my batch of vampyre hearses today. Secretly I was hoping they'd cancel, since I was in the third wave. It would have been easier on my wallet. My wife definitely wasn't happy when she couldn't reach the front door because of all the boxes on the porch...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Brickpicker mobile app