My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought someone tried to make a zoos and hearses thread and that got shut down?  That would have basically amounted to what this is.

But since we're here did anybody else's black gates get delayed.  I also had a fire copter get delayed from target ebay.

I got my black gates and fire choppers from target today.   Gates were from target.com, choppers were from target ebay.

I thought someone tried to make a zoos and hearses thread and that got shut down?  That would have basically amounted to what this is.

But since we're here did anybody else's black gates get delayed.  I also had a fire copter get delayed from target ebay.

I got my black gates and fire choppers from target today.   Gates were from target.com, choppers were from target ebay.

My Target eBay helicopters got "PACKAGE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE. ALLOW FOR 1 TO 2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR DELIVERY" by UPS. Not sure why, since it was not a weekend. Is UPS subcontracting USPS or something? 

If your shipment is sent UPS SurePost, it means that UPS does most of the delivery, and then transfers to the local post office for final dropoff.  Same with Fedex SmartPost.  I think if your package is under a certain size, it's cheaper for them to send that way.

If it got shipped UPS ground and Fedex home delivery then it shouldn't get transfered to the post office at all.

Just got notice that all 90 hearse all SHIPPED .. hallelujah

Yeah, if you get 90 and it doesn't come with a ban I don't know what the hell is up.

Btw, my order of 9 (no zero), shipped a couple hours ago. Ordered during the 3rd wave (March 5th or 6th)

Ive been told im getting banned since last years may 4th .. when I ordered 20 bwings .. and 50 fire brigades .. still here

i guess maybe pictures of stack of them and order history from LEGO Shop at Home would help...........................?

:shifty: