My order status

10 minutes ago, HappyHawkeye said:

My UCS MF shipped from Wal-Mart & should be arriving today. Meaning I've got a matter of hours to figure out what I'm going to say to my wife.

I told my wife about it yesterday after my order updated to "shipped" but I still don't know where I'm going to put the box, let alone build the set.  She wasn't as concerned once I told her how much of my Christmas LEGO sales I was planning to use for paying our cc bill.  

• Like 2

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my Walmart UCS Falcon arrived today... in the rain.  Thx UPS for sitting it upside down in a puddle on my front step.   *Sigh*  So much for being cleaver about having Walmart ship it. 

The top was so wet that the actual MF box is wrinkled.  No Walmart box, just the LEGO shipping box which is so soaked on the top that I had to make sure the folds didn't tear when I opened it.  The whole thing is airing out now.  Glad I bought this one for a build, otherwise I might have been really upset.  Now I'm just thankful I actually got it.  

Sorry to those whose orders got cancelled.  

One of my B&N orders was split into two shipments for whatever reason earlier in the week.  The first arrived and the second was later cancelled.  Luckily the first contained the HP Minifigures, so I was able to get that for ~$50 instead of $75.

The bonus is that Target had the sets that were cancelled and I was able to get them with the 30% off Cartwheel offer this morning!

Thanks B&N for helping me save some money!

• Like 1

yaaaay! time to check your email recent target shoppers :) 

just got 11 emails from target telling me that orders i placed won't get here on time for xmas but fortunately they were covered by the arrive by Christmas guarantee which means....

more free gift cards from target -  :music:????  :rock:

looks like my tarnished holiday memories are worth $5 and/or $10 per order.  

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

Received a delivery update and my Amazon 10261 Roller Coaster will be here sooner than expected, 12/27.
Oh, and my RRP Emma’s House from Amazon that I bought Tuesday shipped and should be here tomorrow. Sometimes the time machine is good for online orders too.
cc1a51ea6a056609269adc8810e309ec.jpg

How on earth did you get an Emma’s house for that price?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

How on earth did you get an Emma’s house for that price?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

somewhere. 

in some walmart parking lot. 

in a white storage container that had previously been closed for a year.

a case of emma house was found underneath some snowglow elsa.

and exciter1's bot got it and brought it home to him.  

the end.

Image result for robot typing on a computer gif

Edited by cladner
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, yukmeez said:

One of my Old Fishing Stores from Amazon... They left it out in the rain. Pretty heavy water damage on one side.

Too bad I already had the one from my own build come Friday!!
Letting air and dry out right now.. Thankfully one side is actually dry, thoughts on keeping or returning? 20181225_065148.jpeg20181225_065719.jpeg20181225_065737.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Amazon will probably refund a decent amount and let you keep it.  They have no use for that set.  

• Like 1