My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Martae54 said:

No rhyme or reason it seems. Ordered 1 item ..canceled. Order 50 items ...canceled.. order 10 items..shipped immediately. Order different 10 items canceled.. Ordered 2 items yesterday canceled.

from what people are saying it does seem that for now the cancellations are manual so some orders slip through but they seem to try to cancel everything

With all the 'ban hammers' from Walmart, a few questions. Pardon my ignorance, but just out of curiosity. Walmart cancels the orders 'claiming' payment issues. 

I wonder if there may be some 'merit to it. My BoFA Credit card rarely triggers a 'suspicious activity' alert where they text/block the account temporarily.  It's happened a few times where a walmart online order triggered 'suspicious activity'  Anyone else notice something like this, could it be their payment processing, genuinely?

In addition to that, has anyone, who is 'banned', tried one of the following methods:

1. Place an order for online item from the store via Walmart associate
  2. Tried using a Walmart Gift Card from an online purchase.

1 minute ago, yukmeez said:

With all the 'ban hammers' from Walmart, a few questions. Pardon my ignorance, but just out of curiosity. Walmart cancels the orders 'claiming' payment issues. 

I wonder if there may be some 'merit to it. My BoFA Credit card rarely triggers a 'suspicious activity' alert where they text/block the account temporarily.  It's happened a few times where a walmart online order triggered 'suspicious activity'  Anyone else notice something like this, could it be their payment processing, genuinely?

In addition to that, has anyone, who is 'banned', tried one of the following methods:

Gift cards don't work.  Same message.  After three weeks of non purchasing, Walmart accepted my single BB-8 order.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, yukmeez said:

I do know that online chat is worthless. They honestly don't give a s***. I asked to be escalated to a supervisor, and they said they would tell them. Then disconnected chat

1 minute ago, iahawks550 said:

I do know that online chat is worthless. They honestly don't give a s***. I asked to be escalated to a supervisor, and they said they would tell them. Then disconnected chat

Exactly.  They have no clue or are instructed not to say anything.  Each rep had different advice.  One even told me to come up with fake accounts.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

My Black Friday price matched (that was canceled due to "out of stock", and not "reseller scum") OFS shipped

image.png.2126441605a04e92fd0afad68b05882d.png

I opened my OFS through WM that was picked up yesterday, nearly mint Lego box. I was VERY surprised. Also, all 3 HP BHz have arrived for pickup also even though I had emails saying they were delayed until tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

My single OFS and 3 HP Brickheadz were hammered.

Whoa, that was my 2 orders, however I was never banned. OFS ordered 1/17, BHz on 1/21.

Edited by CosmicSpeed

Heartlake Hospital for 81 at Walmart kept going in and out of stock, with many cancelled orders. Eventually made its way to Jet.com

Minecraft The Farm Cottage for 39 at Walmart kept going in and out of stock, with many cancelled orders. Eventually made its way to Jet.com...

OFS has been going in and out of stock, with many cancelled orders... Better keep an eye out on Jet!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 2