My order status

Anyone found a way to get around the Walmart ban? 
It's so painful watching these deals and getting every order canceled.
I've had 4 orders go through in the last 3 weeks, but it seems to be random on which ones get flagged.

Only way I’ve had success was to do guest checkout and use my wife’s name, my work shipping address, different credit card, & incognito browser. I did one order of 3 holiday trains. Haven’t done another yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, SageFly said:

Anyone found a way to get around the Walmart ban? 

It's so painful watching these deals and getting every order canceled.

I've had 4 orders go through in the last 3 weeks, but it seems to be random on which ones get flagged.

I've had a few orders go through. My holiday trains were cancelled, but other stuff went through. I'm not sure what algorithm they're using.

My Voltron from Wal-Mart was pretty decent looking except for a crease down the size.  Crease came from compromised box.  One of those custom boxes they fold over on themselves to make the sides of the box.  They hold up okay on the corners and length/width but weak on depth and can get pressed/squished easy.  Observation only, I got a Voltron for $134.99 and tax, can't complain!  I like the retro sets like this, scooby doo, flintstones etc.

2 hours ago, stuco191 said:

Only way I’ve had success was to do guest checkout and use my wife’s name, my work shipping address, different credit card, & incognito browser. I did one order of 3 holiday trains. Haven’t done another yet.

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I've had a few orders go through. My holiday trains were cancelled, but other stuff went through. I'm not sure what algorithm they're using.

2 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

Same. A few hospitals cancelled and trains were insta-cancelled. I’ve been lucky since but I waited about a week or so and very small orders.

I wonder if using a PO Box or UPS Box would help at all. Swapping credit cards and names is easy, but I'm limited on addresses :)

Voltron pristine?! Trains also beautiful all came in their official Lego brown cardboard AND a Amazon box. Not trying to rub it in but just showing they have the ability to get it right.          Not so Good with falcons and Kylo tie though.

Every one of my recent Amazon orders have come pristine - Voltron was within the og Lego shipping box as well :)

Only recent issues were a couple damaged items from Target - 2 out of many for Pop-up book -> offered a replacement since they stil lahve in stock

2 carousels from walmart were both damaged, they offered 15% discount :)

All my prime day orders are mint. I also ordered in multiple qtys. City trains came in lego shipper boxes inside a box and carousels came in shipper boxes inside a box (not prime by wal price match). Sorry to those having crappy luck on amazon. I recommend multiple qtys to avoid shipping labels slapped on the lego box

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

16 hours ago, stackables said:

Are most shipping issues from Amazon now?  My Walmart Voltron came well packed.

Just-a-shipping-label-on-a-box issues seem unique to Amazon. Overall packing quality is just a YMMV across the 2-day shipping retailers though. Regional/local DCs, timing, what you order, how much you order, and luck of the draw all affect it.

• 2 weeks later...