My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No email received, but I attempted to check my order and it says "order not found"

image.thumb.png.af637c2cc7a964956d9aeef9399dbb1f.png

Called customer service and they told me they canceled my falcon due to no stock. Ordered it at 7:52 CST. I asked why I didn't get an email and was told that it may be delayed or may not be sent at all depending on what reason is selected for the cancellation. Wonderful policy they have

Just received this voicemail regarding my Falcon order:

Hi, this message is for ****. This is charisma calling from shopdisney.com in regards to the order that you placed on today. I was calling to make you aware that a 40% discount was applied. However that 40% discount was offered in error. So ask that you give us a call back advising ready to go ahead and cancel the order or you want to purchase a regular price. However, we will not be under that 40% discount a good call back number is 800-328-0368. We definitely do apologize for the inconvenience again, we do ask that you give us a call back at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much for choosing shopdisney.com. Have yourself a magical day, bye-bye.

Edited by appchasers
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, appchasers said:

Just received this voicemail:

Hi, this message is for ****. This is charisma calling from shopdisney.com in regards to the order that you placed on today. I was calling to make you aware that a 40% discount was applied. However that 40% discount was offered in error. So ask that you give us a call back advising ready to go ahead and cancel the order or you want to purchase a regular price. However, we will not be under that 40% discount a good call back number is 800-328-0368. We definitely do apologize for the inconvenience again, we do ask that you give us a call back at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much for choosing shopdisney.com. Have yourself a magical day, bye-bye.

What item was this message for?

Just received this voicemail regarding my Falcon order:

Same sh!t here for the Castle. Just got “the call”. Looks like the great Disney glitch of 2019 is officially a BUST!

Hi, this is xxxx calling from Disney in regard to your vacation trip to Disneyland this summer. It looks like you have been overcharged on your resort stay and park admissions and pretty much on everything you spent on the premises while vacationing. However, we will not refund you as this is normal policy and practice for Disney to overcharge in our resorts and parks. Let us know when you are planning to come back to our magical land so we can increase our rates and prices...again and just in time for your visit. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. Have a magical day...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, dustin35 said:

I just got a phone call in which they canceled my gift card. Lady tells me that they are canceling all gift cards purchase today. I know some people were able to get there’s

but have they tried using their e-Giftcards yet?

I mean it's an e-giftcard...so there's still a way for Disney to renig...

4 hours ago, dennugsmello said:

Just received a lovely voicemail from Jasmine, cancelling my $500 dollar giftcard. Funny thing though, my phone never rang. Looks like Disney knows the straight to voicemail trick.

Guess she didn't want to wish me a "Magical Day" to my face.

Yeah, I got that call too.  I sent them a message letting them know they suck for not honoring the sales like everyone else seems to when they screw up and received a generic "Thanks we'll pass your concerns on to management."